Oil month Automotive HPC Magazine Deals Introducing Prime Wardrobe nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Made for you. Learn more. PCB for select Bang & Olufsen Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Home Gift Guide Mother's Day gifts across Amazon Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Hostiles available to rent Hostiles available to rent Hostiles available to rent  Kids Edition Echo Dot Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now Start your Baby Registry

on October 25, 2015
Had high hopes for these slippers but sadly they have disappointed. After only 5 months of wearing I've had to throw them out because the sole has ripped away from the upper canvas on both slippers.
on December 21, 2015
I needed a good pair of slippers to wear around the house to make sure my floors stayed clean. At first they are a little stiff but stick it out - once you break them in they are really comfortable. The faux fur lining is super soft and feels like little clouds around your little piggies. The rubber sole means I can take quick trips outside without having any moisture soaking through. I was actually surprised at how well these are made and they have held up pretty well after wearing them for a few hours every day for the last few weeks. Stitching is tight so I'm really not worried about them falling apart anytime soon and the fabric and soles are thick so they are comfy like slippers but hold your feet like shoes. I received a discount for my honest and unbiased review.
on December 27, 2015
The Groove Comfy Women's Slippers are well made. The reason for the 4 stars is that they run a little small and on the narrow side. I purchased these for myself but the size 10 was too small. No worry, I gave them to my 15 year old daughter, she wears a 9.5, the slippers fit her perfectly. She loves wearing them to school. Which is what makes the rubber bottom so wonderful! *I received this item at a discount for my honest review.
on December 12, 2015
So so cute. These are well made and feel wonderful when wearing. They are true to size. I am so happy with my purchase.
I did receive this item at a discount for my honest opinion.