Amazon Business Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Limited time offer Luxury Beauty March Birthstone Shop Popular Services biglittlelies biglittlelies biglittlelies  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis GNO Tackle Any Terrain with Cycling on Amazon STEM

Showing 1-10 of 71 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 79 reviews
on October 30, 2013
I am so happy to find cute non-leather moccasins. I see what people mean about the driving sole feeling strange, and they are a bit hot with the faux fur, but I live in Chicago so that's fine for me.
on March 21, 2013
I am usually a size 8 or 8.5 so I ordered these slippers in size 8 since typically slippers stretch out as they are worn. The slippers were a little snug at first, but what made them VERY uncomfortable is that the padding did not go all the way to the back of the heel, and I can feel the raised EDGE of the rubber sole (not flat, but raised) digging into my heel as I stand in these. I guess I should have ordered a size up, but then I think I'd be swimming in them. If it weren't for the part of the sole digging into my heel these would have fit ok.
on January 23, 2013
Great knock off! So far quality is holding well. Good looks and construction too!!! Recommend to any looking for warm Ugg like slippers
on February 26, 2013
Best slippers ever!!!! Pretty color, so soft, and VERY comfortable! I highly recommend to anyone looking for slippers, they are AMAZING!!!
on April 21, 2016
So I paid $9.99 plus $0.99 shipping and I was terrified that I was getting ripped off. They arrived today and I couldn't be happier to have a vegan friendly moccasin that was an inexpensive and is comfortable. They are a little tighter than expected, however having owned moccasins in the past I understand that they do loosen up with where so I'm glad that they are at least on the tighter side and not looser. I would definitely recommend these for purchase and I wish that they had more colors available in my size because I would buy all of them.
on March 14, 2014
They were a bit snug at first, but a few times wearing them and they fit perfect now! I love them and have worn them so much this winter, sad that I will be putting them away until next winter. Great quality for the price
on January 22, 2015
I like the moccasin style so I tried these. The fit was fine but the material rubbed at the sides a little.
The laces pulled out easily (couldn't figure out any reason why) and created loops form eyelet to eyelet.
I ended up pulling the lace out altogether and ordered another brand.
on August 1, 2014
The length is pretty accurate, but it could still go up a bit. These shoes run very narrow though! I bought them for my sister in law, and she said that they wear in well. She has narrow feet, and these still ran too narrow for her. I'd recommend going up a size if you order. Otherwise they are very soft and cozy. She loves them now that she has broken them in.
on June 29, 2015
Second time I've bought these shoes because they are so comfortable. They lasted about a year (which is what I expected) and I knew to buy 1/2 size up because previous reviews warned they can fit a little small.
on February 24, 2014
The slipper itself is cute, and I like the color. However, whatever synthetic material the inside is made of makes my feet uncomfortably sweaty. And I don't tend to have sweaty feet! It's not a kind of sweat that indicates the slipper is super warm, but a kind of sweat that happens when the material isn't quite right. I had to throw them out.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
See 1 answered question