Industrial Deals Luxury Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Mother's Day Gifts hgg17 Book House Cleaning Catastrophe Catastrophe Catastrophe  Introducing Echo Look Starting at $89.99 Kindle Oasis National Bike Month on Amazon

Showing 1-10 of 71 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 79 reviews
on October 30, 2013
I am so happy to find cute non-leather moccasins. I see what people mean about the driving sole feeling strange, and they are a bit hot with the faux fur, but I live in Chicago so that's fine for me.
on April 21, 2016
So I paid $9.99 plus $0.99 shipping and I was terrified that I was getting ripped off. They arrived today and I couldn't be happier to have a vegan friendly moccasin that was an inexpensive and is comfortable. They are a little tighter than expected, however having owned moccasins in the past I understand that they do loosen up with where so I'm glad that they are at least on the tighter side and not looser. I would definitely recommend these for purchase and I wish that they had more colors available in my size because I would buy all of them.
on February 12, 2014
These slippers look cute, and the fur lining is very soft. That said, I ordered them a half size larger than my shoe size and they were very tight, especially in the front. I used a lacrosse ball to stretch out that part and it helped, but they are still quite snug, especially if I try to wear them over socks. They're also very very warm, to the point that they're sometimes too warm and my feet sweat, even when the apartment is cold and/or I'm not wearing socks. That might be related to the fact that they're so tight that the air doesn't circulate around my feet. In the end I decided the pros outweighed the cons and hopefully they'll break in and fit better, so I'm not returning them, but it was a close call.
on November 12, 2015
After having them for over a year the insides have developed a bit of a smell and I am scared to put them through the wash. Previous reviews have mentioned the ties coming undone, and they are definitely loose so I've tried to be extra careful about not letting them come undone (hence the worry with the wash). I only wear these around the house but are great during a New England winter when even socks can't keep my feet warm.
on January 22, 2014
These moccasins are cute and warm. I did order a size 8B which I wish I could have ordered them in a narrower size. I did try to tighten them by undoing the leather bow tie. That was a mistake because you cannot get the bow tie back to the way it was originally. One string is longer than the other for a reason I am sure but I have them some what tied back so they at least look some what decent. The sole on the bottom of the moccasin will come in handy if I have to wear them outside for any reason. So..overall I am satisfied with them but had to give them a 4 star for not being able to order them in a narrower size.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on May 13, 2016
I just got these today, literally an hour ago, so I haven't worn them outside yet or anything, but these are the most comfortable shoes I have ever put on my feet. As of right now, I am planning to be buried in these shoes. I LOVE them! I can not believe they are vegan and this comfy for that price! I am beyond happy!
on August 1, 2014
The length is pretty accurate, but it could still go up a bit. These shoes run very narrow though! I bought them for my sister in law, and she said that they wear in well. She has narrow feet, and these still ran too narrow for her. I'd recommend going up a size if you order. Otherwise they are very soft and cozy. She loves them now that she has broken them in.
on March 11, 2014
I usually wear slipper socks around the house but I recently got a hip replacement and needed to wear a small lift ( my doctor didn't want me too so I stopped). I also needed just a little support with comfort of course. These are all that and more. They are also warm. I will be sad not to wear them during the summer months but will definatly keep them for next winter. Wearing them now. I wear an 8.5 and purchased a 9. They have loosened up as I also sometimes wear them with socks. I would highly recommend!!
on January 22, 2015
I like the moccasin style so I tried these. The fit was fine but the material rubbed at the sides a little.
The laces pulled out easily (couldn't figure out any reason why) and created loops form eyelet to eyelet.
I ended up pulling the lace out altogether and ordered another brand.
on April 21, 2013
Bought these slippers for a friend who has a little tike at home and she is always worn out from him and work and always complaining to me about not having to relax or any shoes to relax in. ( she usually wore converse or boots) needless to say when i bought her these she was super happy and now she wears the shoes all around the house and shes says they are so comfy that she even got her 36 year old mom a pair of black ones and that she got a pair of the brown ones they are so good. so its worth it if you know someone like my friend trust me its well worth the money

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
See 1 answered question