GrooveMaster Adjustable Golf Club Groove Sharpener with Comfortable Large Rubber Grip and 6 Cutter Carbide Tungsten Steel Head - With Printed Full Color User Operations Manual
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $6.67. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- ✅ INCLUDES EASY TO READ 12-PAGE BOOKLET. Ships from USA in Genuine BRAND Packaging
- ✅ EXTENDABLE LENGTH MODEL has 8 different settings; SUPER MAN-SIZED GRIP for easiest re-grooving experience
- ✅ MEASURING A HARDNESS OF 65 ON THE ROCKWELL SCALE; made from high grade precision tool vacuum heat treated carbide tungsten steel
- ✅ PACKAGED IN CLEAR PLASTIC SAFETY TUBE FOR EASY STORAGE; ships inside protective foam bag
- ✅ PERFECT FOR ADAMS, CALLAWAY, COBRA, CLEVELAND, NIKE, PING, TAYLORMADE, TITLEIST, WILSON, and other iron brands, including pitching, sand, lob, approach, gap wedges and other utility clubs
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Best Cutter Blades on the Market
- MEASURING A HARDNESS OF 65 ON THE ROCKWELL SCALE, this premium cutter head is made from high grade precision tool vacuum heat treated carbide tungsten steel and is unmatched by competing models. The head has 6 groove cutters (3 for "U" type club grooves and 3 for "V" type grooves). Fantastic results on both V and U (square) grooves for the highest spin rates possible. Precision ground and engineered to exacting tolerances to ensure that it does not compromise USGA rules regarding groove width and depth. You benefit by getting the maximum durability and re-grooving effectiveness of any groove tool on the market. The hardness of the cutting head is everything. You simply do NOT get such head cutter quality with any other competing model.
- REPLACEMENT CUTTER HEAD (sold separately) is easy to replace using existing screw and standard and commonly found 2.5mm hex wrench as in image shown (wrench not provided). Takes less than 2 minutes to upgrade.
SUPER COMFORTABLE MAN-SIZED RUBBER GRIP
- SUPER COMFORTABLE MAN-SIZED RUBBER GRIP. Gone are the days when your hand ached after only a few minutes re-grooving your irons. Clean, re-groove and restore your irons in half the time it takes with most of the existing groove sharpeners that either too small or too uncomfortable to use effectively.
NEW ADJUSTABLE LENGTH DESIGN
- NEW ADJUSTABLE LENGTH DESIGN The GrooveMaster gives you 8 different options for setting the handle length, providing you with unprecedented comfort and ease of use. Simply press with your thumb to extend or retract the handle to instantly find the handle length that YOU desire.
PACKAGING FOR EASY STORAGE - USER OPERATIONS MANUAL in printed booklet form
- PACKAGED IN CLEAR PLASTIC SAFETY TUBE FOR EASY STORAGE. Includes long chain for easy attachment to your golf bag in those cases where you want to take the tool with you on the course. Ships inside protective foam bag for ultimate protection in golf accessories.
- Comprehensive 12 page Full Color USER OPERATIONS MANUAL in printed booklet form.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The shipment was super fast! It arrived in my mail box three days after the order with a regular shipment!! Thanks for the great surface!