Beauty Fall Reading Hallo nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments $69.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon curbpremiere curbpremiere curbpremiere  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition $99.99. Limited-time offer. All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now HTL17_gno

on February 21, 2014
I searched for about two weeks to find the right GLASS infuser pitcher. Now, this pitcher does not hold a ton of water but I didn't mind because I liked the idea of the fruit continuously being in liquid. I just refill the pitcher when it gets about halfway empty, so technically with the fruits I put in it I get about a pitcher and a half of use. I love that the top does not get backed up with pulp, I love the design, look and craftsmanship. It has been worth the wait and I'd highly recommend!
on September 28, 2017
It is beautiful, it really is. It holds a fair amount and seals wonderfully - you can shake it without it leaking. The main thing I don't like is that you have to use it within a day so the fruit doesn't spoil, there is no way to pull the fruit up and out. I usually end up pouring it into another container, and quickly discovered that with the fruit in it it actually holds very little fluid. I ended up liking the Contigo pitcher and the Rubbermaid carafe for every day use and larger amounts. This is nice if you just want about 1 1/2 servings of actual fluid with fruit iin it, and want it to look nice. Also nice if you are just making something like lemonade with no fruit in it, thus giving a more reasonable amount of fluid.
on May 14, 2014
I love this container. I wish they would offer one with larger capacity, though. The mechanism for the lid is easy to use. I saw some reviewers said it was hard to get the water to flow, but I have no problem. You just give the container an extra shake and the water flows freely. I also like that as you use the water, none of the fruit or flavoring items are above the water line. I have another pitcher with the cylinder in the center and you have to keep it full so the fruit doesn't get exposed to the air. MAKE A BIGGER ONE PLEASE!
on June 18, 2017
This thing is so great I bought a second one for my mom. I like that the fruit floats with the level of the water since it makes it less likely to rot before the water is finished. All parts easily dishwasher-able, but remember not to put cold water into it immediately if you take it hot out of the wash! My favorite combination is strawberries and nectarines. I only wish it was bigger.
on January 30, 2014
This carafe is gorgeous and the lid works amazingly well. Not exactly sure what the mechanism is but the lid has a loose top that kind of rattles around but when you pour, the looseness allows the water to flow through easily even with pulp floating near the top. At first, if the pulp appears to clog the spout, you just give it a little shake and the water flows through perfectly. Totally different from the other pitcher I bought that just has a grated lid where the pulp clogs up the grate.
on January 8, 2015
This is a beautiful glass carafe. It is made with hand-blown glass and so it comes with a sticker that explains that there may be minor imperfections or air bubbles in the glass. The bubbles on our carafe bothered me at first, but we really don't notice them during day to day use. We like the stainless steel cap and the orange band (it also comes with red). It would be neat if it came with more colors or if you could choose to have other colors. Blue would have been nice too.

The cap has a stainless steel disc that keeps the water covered at all times, but when you tip the carafe to pour, the water flows out from under the disc. The bottom of the lid has small grates that prevent the fruit from flowing out. Sometimes the water flows really well. Other times, it doesn't seem to flow as freely. But overall, we like our carafe. It had a beautiful, clean looking design. I can see how other reviewers would have liked it to be larger though. If you plan on serving your freshly infused water to a group of people, the carafe doesn't hold much. It's good for perhaps two people to share.
on May 27, 2015
I was really surprised by the quality of the drink infuser. Its solid glass, which is a nice change from all the thin plastic options out there. It fits perfectly in the door of my mini fridge. It's summer right now so I've been using it everyday for cold brew mugicha. I feel like a very classy and grownup person when I pour myself a glass from this. Sometimes I pretend I'm a waiter in a high class hotel that leans over and discreetly whispers "Would Madam prefer another glass?" All in all, this pitcher is great.
on December 20, 2013
Arrived quickly and in perfect condition. The glass is well made and thick, but not so thick to make it substantially heavy. The stainless steel lid is a brilliant design, using gravity to open and close the lid plate. And best of all NO TOXIC PLASTIC! The seal ring is made of silicone.

I highly recommend.
on June 25, 2014
This pitcher looks classy, and it functions well. I left a sliced lime, orange, and peach in the pitcher with tequila and grand marnier over night, and made the best margaritas ever the next day. I guess it would probably work for water too...
on August 3, 2017
I am pleased with my infusers. Great quality and they work perfectly to flavor the water with fruit flavor without the fruit getting into the poured water.