BCA Month Beauty Most Anticipated Fall Children's Books Hallo nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc New Album by Wonderstruck PCB for Musical Instruments $69.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags hgg17 Save $30 on a Deep Cleaning Appointment curbpremiere curbpremiere curbpremiere  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on June 2, 2016
I love this tea. First of all, it's delicious and second, the blooming effect is adorable. The grenade is full of flavor, you can definitely use one to make multiple cups of tea.
on February 10, 2014
Perhaps I did not read the product description carefully before I ordered. It says "Pomegranate" on the front of the box. I expected it to taste like pomegranate or at least have pomegranate in it. :) The ingredient list is: Green Tea, White Tea, Chrysanthemum, Globe Amaranth flowers, Jasmine flowers, Calendula officinalis, PEACH flavor, carnations, Lily.

If you like a green or white tea, you will most likely enjoy this tea. As you may already know green and white teas do not have strong flavors like a black tea would. In order to get a darker color and richer, fuller flavor from this tea, I had to steep it longer than 3 minutes or even 5 minutes. I WAS able to brew a second pot from the blooming tea, WITH some flavor, but a third pot was very, very weak. By POT, I am referring to my glass tea pot which holds 16 oz.

The bloomed flowers are pretty.

I hope this description helps.
on March 5, 2015
They don't have the strongest flavor, but they all flowered very nicely! Made a great gift!

PS - try them in a clear pitcher in the refrigerator overnight for some very fancy iced tea. I liked the flavor better this way as well, none of the bitterness came out of the green tea, and I could taste the fruit flavors a lot more.
on April 20, 2017
This has become one of my favorite teas - so flavorful! Love how the individual blossoms are packaged - I don't need a separate container to store them.
on January 22, 2015
make sure you use boiling hot water not just hot water has to be rolling boil to get the effect you spent your money on to see. first time we used hot water from a pretty good coffee maker and it didn't open all the way. but with the same tea ball that was half way opened i boiled some more water in a pot on the stove and it worked just as stated.
on April 13, 2015
Not as easy to infuse. The flavor is OK but no way can you get more than one pot out of a "flower". I do not drink strong tea as a personal preference, but this flavor is still very weak even after steeping for longer than required. It is very effective to see it "bloom" and is a great conversation piece. Very pretty and interesting to watch but the flavor is lacking.
on February 18, 2015
This was a great tasting tea that tasted better and better the longer it sat. Will buy again.
on May 5, 2015
I had never tried any blooming tea before, but was intrigued by this product. It was shipped in a timely manner. I have to say being from the South and being raised on iced sweet tea all my life I was very impressed with the flavor of theses teas. I will be a repeat customer and am looking forward to trying other varieties and flavors of hot tea.
on January 22, 2014
I got these for my brother and he has loved them. It was wonderful to have something besides jasmine tea offered.
on November 7, 2014
Great product, price, & delivery arrival!

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.