- File Size: 658 KB
- Print Length: 75 pages
- Publisher: FastPencil (March 24, 2011)
- Publication Date: March 24, 2011
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B004TTX4FQ
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #1,689,318 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
Grossly Overwritten: Volume 1 Kindle Edition
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Top Customer Reviews
Looking forward to volume 2!
I often download the cheaper offerings here on Amazon, and more often than you would think, they actually tun out to be good. Well, this is no exception! Go ahead and get one and have a great laugh from start to finish!
Thank you Mr. Malteca, which kind of sounds like Manteca, translated from Spanish to mean either butter or lard. Mal meaning Bad. So you've got Eric Bad Butter or something close to that effect writing these stories...maybe that's just funny to me. Seriously folks, if you want to laugh and laugh hard get this book.
Great bargain buy for some quality laughs!!! Can't wait for Volume 2!
I can assure you all of my friends will be hearing about this book. I can't wait to see their faces when they start reading!
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Thoroughly entertaining and lol at times.
Don't read it on a bus unless you don't mind everyone staring at you. Read more
The title of this book caught my eye, and I just had to read it! It was a bunch of really quirky stories, all very funny, written so well! Read morePublished on June 3, 2012 by K. Luella
I found this book to be awesome and funny at the same time. The stories are truly unique and funny. Read morePublished on April 13, 2012 by JBP
I bought this for my Kindle for some entertainment on a long flight. I kind of wish I hadn't as I I was laughing to myself reading this and hours after too! Well written. Read morePublished on April 6, 2012 by Sammy
I didn't know what to expect when I downloaded this. I was bored late at night. It surprised me how fun it was to read this. I've told a few of my friends about it. Read morePublished on April 10, 2011 by Not Asking For Much
I bought this for my husband because it looked like the kind of stupid stuff he likes. He's making me give it 5 stars in a review because he's a jerk and I'm sick of him reading... Read morePublished on April 8, 2011 by M. Mechoso
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
Look for Similar Items by Category
- Books > Humor & Entertainment > Humor
- Books > Literature & Fiction
- Kindle Store > Kindle Short Reads > Two hours or more (65-100 pages) > Humor & Entertainment
- Kindle Store > Kindle Short Reads > Two hours or more (65-100 pages) > Literature & Fiction
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Humor & Entertainment > Humor
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Contemporary Fiction