A Historical Conspiracy Thriller for fans of Glenn Cooper, Kate Mosse and James Rollins
A healing herb kept secret for centuries. A TV show host who stands to lose everything.
Castile de Granada, 1492: Risking her life, Spanish author Ana-María de Carbonela vowed to keep an unknown yet powerful healing herb’s location hidden. It remained a secret …
TV show host Kelby Wade is forced into the search when her niece is targeted by the relentless assassin who killed her brother. She is pursued on a perilous quest, from a grotto in rural Andalusia to a bizarre hospital in Surrey, to uncover the mystery found between crumbling sheets of parchment in the ruins of a rural Spanish farm.
In a race against a conspiracy who want the herb’s power, she struggles to piece together the puzzle and follow the trail her brother left to trace the mysterious plant before the deadly conspirators locate it.
It’s only a matter of time before the ancient secret gets exposed ...
Described by readers as a must-have book for fans of Glenn Cooper, Kate Mosse and James Rollins.
• The first in the Torcal series, The Grotto’s Secret is a fast-paced, historically rich page-turner that captures the vivid history of medieval Spain woven between modern-day London.
• Past and present blended vividly together in this exhilarating historical conspiracy thriller guaranteed to leave readers tingling with suspense.
If you love an action-packed conspiracy thriller, download a sample to see for yourself!
Or grab free sample chapters at Paula Wynne’s website.
Readers who have read The Grotto's Secret have had this to say ...
• “Past and present blended masterfully together in this page turning historical conspiracy thriller guaranteed to leave readers wanting more.” Angela Crouch
• “The Grotto’s Secret is a fast-paced, exhilarating thriller that left me panting for more.” Ros Brookman
• “The Grotto’s Secret’s first chapter had me hooked straight away.” Helen Johnson
• “A good read for fans of Kate Mosse and Glenn Cooper. I was hooked very early in the story and kept paced throughout.” Graham Bird
• “The Grotto’s secret is a real page turner. Paula is a great writer, I could envision all the characters on screen. I highly recommend it to others.” Clare Keogh
• “Fascinating and absorbing, an exciting debut novel from an established business writer.” Debbie Jenkins
• "I found "The Grotto's Secret" very entertaining. I am sort of a history buff so that aspect was what caught my interest. Paula did a wonderful job tying past and present together, and her desription of the Spanish countryside was spectacular." Niles Jacobsen
• "The book was great and hard to put down. I can't wait to find out the mystery behind the Maria father's stone in the next book!" Marsha Campbell
• "I really enjoyed the book, it draws you in from page one! I like that the characters are so easy to identify with, I keep thinking to myself ‘oh, that’s just like so-and-so’" Debbie Harding
• "I finished The Grotto's Secret last night - wow! Have to say I couldn't put it down. I felt engaged with the characters and the sweep of history and geography gave me some real food for thought." Jayne West