Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning TheTick TheTick TheTick  Amazon Echo now $99.99 Limited-time offer: All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $59.99 Kindle Paperwhite Trade it in. Fund the next. Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Customer reviews

Format: DVD|Change

Showing 1-10 of 13 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 18 reviews
on April 10, 2017
New copy and now I need season 3 and I finally got all the season without mill creek ent. Sleeve crap 😁
on August 25, 2007
This show (by the writers of Roseanne) has been able to defy the trend of so many shows who slowly go down hill after the first few season eg Dawsons Creek. Grounded For Life has only improved with each season. The characters becoming more and more lovable and familar, the storylines funnier and the relationships between the characters deeper.

It feels like the show gained confidence with each passing season drawing on its full potential in the 28 episode 4th Season - the best season released so far. The Most amazing thing about Grounded For Life is that every episode has something to offer, there are no fillers, the consistency is really a great achievement and a true testament to the writers hardwork and talent.

Donal Logue and Megyn Price are just wonderful actors and its great see them place the lead roles - GREAT CASTING DECISION!

All the actors selected for the cast seem to be just write for the charater in the show they are playing.

This is a Great Show with an even Greater Cast.

I will watch the dvds forever, everytime I watch them they only seem funnier and more uplifting than the time before!

Can't wait for SEASON 5!!!
on January 25, 2008
I hate having to give this one a mediochre rating. Grounded For Life (alongside Seinfeld) still stands as my favorite (non Star Trek) TV show of all time. Unfortunetly, by the time season 5 came around, the shows creators had been called off to write for other shows and did not write this season. I must admit that it shows and the series suffered for it. And what ever happened to Henry? It was like he was wiped out of existance and out of everyones memory in this season. I think they said his name once in the last episode, and that was all for the whole season. I figured he'd at least come back in with Walt (who was also pretty much non-existant in the season) in the end of the final episode, but he was no where to be found. I was disapointed in the DVD. It seems like the production company just threw it all together to get it out of their hair and onto the shelves as quickly as possible. The first four seasons had a lot more care put into the DVD production. I'm not trying to diss the show, as mentioned before I love this show. I'm just saying that the DVD production was second rate and the writing lost some of its flair. But for the sake of completing your Grounded For Life collection, I would still recomend picking this up.
on February 8, 2014
I love this series and season 5 is one of the best. The only thing that bothered me was that they never showed Henry's character...at all! He is in all the other seasons, but for whatever reason he did not appear in this one. They continued to mention him like he was there, but he never made an appearance. Very strange.
on June 18, 2016
Amazeballs
on November 18, 2015
A very funny series.
on January 16, 2008
This is one of my all time favorite shows for the simple reason of it's hilarious. My only regret is that it ended after five seasons cuz the network that owned it could have probably milked a few more seasons out of the actors. The show is also a great depiction of middle class family life that several shows boast of having but fall short of.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on September 22, 2013
they were in excellent condition, I also love it. I recommend to everyone. It had n episode I was looking for. I didn't know there 5 seasons.
on July 4, 2015
Loved this show!
on January 22, 2011
This entire series is just hilarious but season 5 isn't my absolute favorite. There are still plenty of lol moments only sans Henry.