Add to your order
from Asurion, LLC $5.99
- NO ADDITIONAL COST: You pay $0 for repairs – parts, labor and shipping included.
- COVERAGE: Plan starts on the date of purchase. Drops, spills and cracked screens due to normal use covered from day one. Malfunctions covered after the manufacturer's warranty.
- PRODUCT ELIGIBILITY: Plans cover products purchased in the last 30 days.
- EASY CLAIMS PROCESS: File a claim anytime online or by phone. Most claims approved within minutes. We will send you an Amazon e-gift card for the purchase price of your covered product. In some cases, we will replace or repair it.
Other Sellers on Amazon
[Upgrade Grounded] Powerextra Mavic 2 Pro & Zoom Battery Charger, 5 in 1 Rapid Smart Battery Charger Hub (Charge 3 Batteries & 2 USB Ports Simultaneously) Compatible with DJI Mavic 2 Pro/Zoom
|Price:||& FREE Returns|
Save an extra $3.00 when you apply this coupon.
$3.00 extra savings coupon applied at checkout.
Sorry. You are not eligible for this coupon.
Enhance your purchase
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Grounded Time-saving Charging Hub: This charger with On/Off Switch can charge 3 batteries & 1 remote controller at once. It takes only 60 mins to complete a full charge of 3 batteries in total. Red light is charging, green light is fully charged. Grounded Upgrade to avoid a lot of static electricity to hurt the user when charging.
- Perfectly work with DJI Mavic 2 Pro, DJI Mavic 2 Zoom (Not fit for Mavic Pro). 250W Power adapter Powerful Input & Output: Input: 110V-220V, DC Output: 17.60V 12A (With 3 branches: 4.0A, 4.0A, 4.0A), DC USB Output: 5V 2A (With 2 branches: 1A, 1A).
- Durable Material: This charging hub is made of premium aluminum alloy. The sturdy hard shell is fire-proof, heat-resistant and fast in heat dissipation.
- Intelligent Protection: The built-in power switch, safety system fully protects the charger from overcharge, over voltage, over temperature and short circuit.
- Unique Exhaust Fan: The cooling exhaust fan built in effectively reduces heat inside and prevent high temperature during charging.
Inspire a love of reading with Amazon Book Box for Kids
Discover delightful children's books with Amazon Book Box, a subscription that delivers new books every 1, 2, or 3 months — new Amazon Book Box Prime customers receive 15% off your first box. Learn more.
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
About PowerextraPowerextra Mavic 2 Pro/Zoom 5 in 1 Intelligent Multi Battery Charger works as a professional battery charger for DJI Mavic 2 Pro/Zoom flight batteries. With multiple charging ports, this charging hub is able to charge 3 flight batteries and remote controller, other devices. This charger features high output, reliable quality in construction and protection built in. Powerextra focus on providing high quality power products and excellent customer service,Looking forward to your support and your positive affirmation.
Specifications: Input: 120V-220V DC Output: 17.60V 12A Operating Temperature: 0-40 Celsius degreeCompatible for : DJI Mavic 2 Pro/Zoom Intelligent Flight Battery and Remote Controller
Package Included: 1 x DJI Mavic 2 Pro/Zoom Battery Charger 1 x User Manual
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Update For me, it takes voodoo and cussing get the batteries going, killed off another star for having to come back here and read the vendor instructions again. It ought to be pretty idiot proof but I guess I am an idiot I know if you do not do it in the exact manner described, its not gonna start charging the batteries
UPDATE 3 days since last update. Replacement arrived and worked as expected. Loving how I can charge multiple batteries. Note that the usb did not do fast charge for the smart remote. Lost a star for the hassle
UPDATE: I could not get the item to work properly, requested a return and refund
At first blush I am not impressed. It took several tries before I got it going and it began to charge the batteries. Not exactly sure what kind of voodoo I used to get it to work but after several power down then power ups in which the LEDs would come on and then go out and no charging occurred I finally got it to work. I will try this a couple of more times before the return window is closed and if it does the same thing again it's going back.
Also it did not fast charge my smart remote
By ThatGuy on June 24, 2020
By DJ-Dizzy on January 20, 2020