- File Size: 26482 KB
- Print Length: 44 pages
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
- Publication Date: June 1, 2017
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B071Z35TDB
- Text-to-Speech: Not enabled
- Word Wise: Not Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #265,466 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
|Print List Price:||$11.00|
Save $7.25 (66%)
Groundhog Secrets: Everything You Always Wanted to Know about Woodchucks (Nature in Quebec, Pictures of Astonishing Wildlife Book 2) Kindle Edition
|Length: 44 pages||Age Level: 6 - 12|
Kindle e-ReadersFire TabletsFire Phones
- Similar books to Groundhog Secrets: Everything You Always Wanted to Know about Woodchucks (Nature in Quebec, Pictures of Astonishing Wildlife Book 2)
- Due to its large file size, this book may take longer to download
"Children of Blood and Bone"
Tomi Adeyemi conjures a stunning world of dark magic and danger in her West African-inspired fantasy debut. Learn more
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
My final verdict? I enjoyed every minute of it! I was enthralled by the amazing photographs this author captured, and thoroughly impressed with how, with such precision and believability, she incorporated the props into Margot the Woodchuck's hands. It was an unforgettable experience, reading this book.
I highly recommend it to educators and parents of young children. And adults will enjoy these books too. My teen boys were actually impressed with the photos and facts I shared with them on a recent road trip. The radio was even turned down at one point.