- Paperback: 264 pages
- Publisher: Routledge; 1 edition (September 24, 2003)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0415943361
- ISBN-13: 978-0415943369
- Product Dimensions: 6 x 0.6 x 9 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
Amazon Best Sellers Rank:
#3,736,696 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- #584 in Books > Engineering & Transportation > Engineering > Energy Production & Extraction > Power Systems
- #2045 in Books > Politics & Social Sciences > Politics & Government > Ideologies & Doctrines > Nationalism
- #4166 in Books > Literature & Fiction > History & Criticism > Books & Reading > General
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Grounds of Comparison: Around the Work of Benedict Anderson 1st Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
"Rebound" by Kwame Alexander
Don't miss best-selling author Kwame Alexander's "Rebound," a new companion novel to his Newbery Award-winner, "The Crossover,"" illustrated with striking graphic novel panels. Pre-order today
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
About the Author
Pheng Cheah is Assistant Professor in the Department of Rhetoric at the University of California, Berkeley. Jonathan Culler, the Class of 1916 Professor of English and Comparative Literature at Cornell; among his many books is Structuralist Poetics.
Author interviews, book reviews, editors picks, and more. Read it now
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|