Industrial Deals HPC Best Books of the Month Holiday Dress Guide nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Acoutsic Christmas PCB for Musical Instruments $54.99 for a limited time only Try it first with samples Handmade Gift Shop Holiday Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TNF TNF TNF  Echo Devices starting at $29.99 Save $30 on All-New Fire HD 8. Limited-time offer. $20 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now HTL17_gno

on March 4, 2017
A ton of great ideas and easy to implement ideas for multiple types of groups. I'm very glad I bought this book. It has really helped me when I'm stumped for an idea.
on March 17, 2014
Great activities to use with groups and individuals to facilitate understanding of the process of addiction. Makes for good reading. Easily understood and easy to apply. User friendly.
on April 23, 2017
Very helpful.
on March 12, 2014
Had this book some time ago and ended up losing it to a coworker, such a good book I came back to get another. Has a lot of different activities/worksheets that work well for groups, especially with an older population less able to follow through on more active group activities such as those found in ones geared towards kids/teens.
on March 27, 2014
This book is wonderful!!! It has a great activities that can be used with any population. I am constantly sharing it with other people in my office. It's definitely worth every penny!!
on June 23, 2016
Everything is great!
on May 28, 2016
I use this book often in my groups at the alcohol/drug detox where I work. Lots of great activities.
on April 20, 2012
I am a Substance Abuse Counselor and some of these activities work great with my groups. I work mostly with adults but it really work well with the adolescent groups as well.
on July 31, 2016