- Series: Series in Trauma and Loss
- Hardcover: 216 pages
- Publisher: Routledge; 1 edition (July 1, 1999)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 087630983X
- ISBN-13: 978-0876309834
- Product Dimensions: 6.5 x 0.8 x 9.5 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.1 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #3,940,510 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Group Treatment for Post Traumatic Stress Disorder: Conceptualization, Themes and Processes (Series in Trauma and Loss) 1st Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
"This book portrays well the impact on trauma and distress on groups and how to approach the issue with groups, whether they be communities, neighborhoods, famillies, individuals, etc. This will be of special interest to those called upon to do workplace grief."
-The World Pastoral Care Center
Author interviews, book reviews, editors picks, and more. Read it now
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|