Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Grove Square Cappuccino, Caramel, 18 Single Serve Cups (Pack of 3)
Amazon Vehicles Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Joseph Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Celine Dion Shop Now

Flavor: Caramel|Size: 18-Count (Pack of 3)|Change
Price:$7.85 - $72.55

on December 11, 2011
Yes, this has instant coffee in it and is ready to drink. If you have ever gotten one of those instant cappuccino drinks from a gas station you pretty much know what this is going to taste like. (you know, the one you have to hold the button and make sure you release in enough time so your drink doesn't overflow!) I enjoy it for what it is, because sometimes I just have a craving for those cheap cappuccino drinks. A few things to note:

- Make sure you don't brew more than 8 ounces with one cup, it will be diluted. The stuff is powder mix, it doesn't brew like regular coffee grounds
- Please pay attention to ingredients if you are health-conscious (See below for nutrition info & ingredients)
- It can leave residue in your keurig/brewer so try to run a round of hot water right after brewing
- The box indicates that each serving contains 20-30mg caffeine

Nutrition Info for 1 cup:
80 calories, 4.5 grams fat (all saturated), 170mg sodium (7%), 9g carbs (5g sugar), 0g protein

Ingredients:
Partially hydrogenated vegetable oil, sugar, corn syrup solids, instant coffee, sodium caseinate, salt, cocoa, natural & artificial flavors, dipotassium phosphate, cornstarch, mono- & diglycerides, solicon dioxide, soy lecithin, artificial color, sucralose
review image review image
22 comments| 200 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on November 23, 2015
I like this Cappuccino. It is just fine, in small (6-8oz) cups. One thing that I always do to make sure it doesn't taste watered down is to pop the top on the Pod and get the rest of the left over powder into my cup to stir it in.

Today I popped the top on the Pod and found a ROACH! I would encourage every user of this product to ALWAYS remove the top from the pod and check to make sure your pod doesn't have bugs in it!
review image
1212 comments| 146 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on August 24, 2013
Read reviews before I bought. This coffee is sweet (but not overly sweet) and does remind me of something you can purchase at a gas station. Normally when I drink coffee I add sugar and creamer. With this, I can drink as is. Even my husband, who is not a coffee drinker, enjoyed it. If your looking for a strong cup of coffee, this is definitely not for you. I will be purchasing more in the future.
0Comment| 135 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on January 5, 2012
Sure they are more like instant coffee than freshly ground, and there may even be some artificial sweeteners in there, but the truth is, they're delicious. And for those of you who don't want to put these things in your body, feel free to send them to me. I'm not that picky. I'm a healthy eater all day long, 2 cups of fakely sweetened, fake coffee a day isn't going to kill me. And if it does, so be it, a life without taste is a waste!
99 comments| 288 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on November 6, 2011
I love this French Vanilla cappuccino! It is exactly what I was looking for to make in my Keurig. You see, I am NOT a coffee drinker so I am always on the look out for tea or other speacialty drinks to make in my Keurig. This would be similar to the Cafe Escapes Cafe Mocha and Chai Latte. It is a mix that fully emties when you run it through the Keuirg. A word of warning to the die hard coffee drinkers...this is not your Starbucks cappuccino. It's more like your gas station cappuccino, which was exactly what I was looking for. Great taste even on the largest cup setting on the Keurig platinum. My new favorite morning pleasure.
2121 comments| 305 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on April 2, 2014
I am starting to hate the coffee kcups because they are so watered down that you can't even taste the flavor (french vanilla, caramel..etc..) THIS cappuccino comes out frothy and you dont have to add anything to it.. it tastes just like the gs station one.. can't wait to buy more !! yum but I noticed the top layer of the drink in my mug has a gross film that when u touch it, it sticks to your finger. This is the best drink hut I would like to know what that film is!
review image
55 comments| 36 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on February 18, 2013
Yummy! I Love Latte's and this satisfies me at home. I love all the flavors. I wish they had a sample package of all their Cappuccino cups.
on January 9, 2016
This stuff is horrible...wish I had investigated further. There is a company that sells REAL cappuccino k-cups. This stuff is just instant coffee with powdered milk. The sweetening tastes like substitute/diet sweetener. I love cappuccino and thought I was getting a deal. This is the same stuff that was made popular in a can 20-30 yrs ago...bunches of flavors. That was actually better but not by much. Now I have to figure out what the heck to do with 71 pods that I would be embarrassed to give anyone. If that's the thing I wanted, I would not have bought a Keurig to make it in. YUCK.
on March 29, 2013
Package arrive a day early, that's was nice. But the box was demolished and bent everywhere. The package offered 24 k-cups of cappuccino French Vanilla, Caramel, and Hazelnut. There were 12 Caramel, 24 French vanilla, & 36 Hazelnut. Didn't return the order since my favorite flavor is Hazelnut...but I don't appreciate false advertisement.
on January 24, 2012
Ingredient: Partially Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil (may contain coconut, soybean, sunflower, palm and/or canola), Sugar, Corn Syrup Solids, Instant Coffee, Sodium Caseinate, Salt, Natural and Artificial Flavors, Cocoa (processed with alkali), Dipotassium Phosphate, Cornstarch, Mono- and Diglycerides, Silicon Dioxide, Soy Lecithin, Artificial Color, "Sucralose".
3333 comments| 679 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse