Lyft Industrial Deals HPC Best Books of the Month Red Shoes We Love nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Weekly One All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Thor: Ragnarok available to buy Thor: Ragnarok available to buy Thor: Ragnarok available to buy  Three new members of the Echo family Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop now TG18_gno

on May 18, 2016
I got this as a replacement for the cover that came with my original greenhouse. The first one ripped after a storm tore through my neighborhood and knocked my greenhouse over twice. This one lasted about a month and a half before the seam ripped where the zipper. I've tried taping it but there's so much moisture that it doesn't really hold. Despite the hole, it still keeps most of the moisture in.
on July 18, 2013
I love the little greenhouse, but the original cover was starting to degrade after just 1 year (and, although he denies it, I think my husband hit it with the weed whacker). These replacement covers work great.

However, I would recommend removing the cover from the greenhouse when you don't actually have plants in it. Storing the cover will help extend its life by reducing photo-degrading.

Overall, a really good product.
11 comment| 13 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on April 17, 2017
It's even longer than the original one that came with my four-tier stand. It has pleated corners at the bottom, and the bottom covers all the way to the ground and a couple of inches beyond the bottom of the stand. It's slightly tight, but is working on the zipper part. I don't know if moisture will tighten it more with age, but it works perfectly right now.

On the old one the zippers were so tight that I could only zip down one side or partially down on both. We repurposed the old one over curved wire in the garden.
review image
on March 19, 2015
I bought this after I lost the original green cover in a terrible wind storm. At first I was disappointed that only a clear replacement cover was available. I liked the original green cover and wanted one just like it. To my dismay, only the five-tier greenhouse had a replacement cover available that was like the original. I noticed, however, that the two greenhouses were supposedly the same width and depth and differed only in height -- I thought I might make it work. I couldn't. The web site descriptions on the two greenhouses appear to be incorrect; the five-tier greenhouse is slightly wider than the four-tier greenhouse.

So, ultimately, I gave in an ordered this clear cover. To my surprise, it is just as sturdy as the original green cover and there may be some benefit to allowing more light through.

If you are hesitant to order this because it isn't like the original, give it a shot. It seems to be a good replacement.
on June 15, 2015
Better quality than the covers that came with the original grow house! The zips in particular are sturdier, and the cover is slightly larger in all directions which makes it easier to set up and less likely to stress to tearing point. Arrived promptly. At half the price or less of the full growh ouse set up, this is a price-smart way to keep using the thing after the original cover fails.
on March 20, 2017
Had the frame, but my previous little greenhouse's cover had torn to pieces. I was delighted to find this cover
on May 22, 2017
Arrived on time and exactly what I expected. Great to see there was a replacement cover and fits well!
on September 19, 2017
Looking forward to extending the growing season this years and starting earlier next spring!
on May 3, 2017
I love the concept of the mini green houses and have used them for several years. This last group of plastic covers did not meet the standard of my previous orders. The zippers did not work well.
on May 15, 2015
It fit the greenhouse just fine. I was surprised as it is from a different manufacturer. Looks good and appears to be of decent quality. We'll see how it holds up. We only got one season out of the original one.