From the Author
- To help many eCommerce entrepreneurs save the time, mistakes and money, while launching to market faster.
- I share over 10 years of eCommerce marketing and estore optimization experience with those, who cannot afford paying consulting fees, yet ready to play in the online retail space.
- This is my gift back to the industry with all the tools, strategies, tips, stories, examples and guidance on what works.
About the Author
Today, she works with eCommerce startups and helps them launch to market, acquire customers, optimize estores and app stores to play well in the ecommerce space.
Yulia is a prolific blogger, an international speaker on eCommerce profitability, success and trends, who also enjoys doing occasional lectures for university students on go-to-market strategy and industry groups with product, design and developers' community professionals in the Bay area.
- What drives conversion and brain studies on decision making process for online shoppers at eCommerce Brazil 2013 (bit.ly/1ewyzBA)
- Facebook search for online retailers from Internet Retailer Conference 2013 (bit.ly/1cD7Dlh)
- How to save over 650% in eCommerce operational costs from eTail West 2014 (bit.ly/1gPhV2p)
- More on commercebrain.com or if you like slides on share.net/commercebrain/presentations
- The 7 Deadly Sins of Loyalty Marketing (linkd.in/1hvIf0x)
- The 25 New eCommerce Sites That Prove eCommerce Is Evolved Internet (linkd.in/1nmx8z5)
- The Ying and Yang of Customer Acquisition and Retention (linkd.in/1nEQAoj)