- Paperback: 232 pages
- Publisher: BookSurge Publishing (February 25, 2009)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1419685503
- ISBN-13: 978-1419685507
- Product Dimensions: 6 x 0.5 x 9 inches
- Shipping Weight: 11.4 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 4 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #1,964,107 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Growing Up Children: How To Get 5-12 Year Olds to Behave & Do as They're Told Paperback – February 25, 2009
|New from||Used from|
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top customer reviews
While always compassionate, Darryl's voice is a strong, powerful and authorative one that coaches parents to take control and set boundaries and all-important rules, where they can all while surrendering to the beauty and wonder of their children. His advice will assist with building a loving relationship with one's children that will last a lifetime...