- Hardcover: 360 pages
- Publisher: Gramercy; First Wings Edition edition (March 8, 1992)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0517066505
- ISBN-13: 978-0517066508
- Product Dimensions: 1.2 x 7.8 x 9.5 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2 pounds
- Average Customer Review: 4.6 out of 5 stars See all reviews (7 customer reviews)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #1,289,874 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Growing & Using the Healing Herbs Hardcover – March 8, 1992
Best Books of the Year So Far in fiction, nonfiction, mysteries, children's books, and much more.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
It also includes sections on the eastern and western use of herbs in healing, creating your garden, and an unfortunately too small area on making tinctures, lotions, salves and the like. The only other thing that I would have found helpful is a cross reference on ailments as it takes some time to find the right herb for the problem. But that is only because there is so much good information to sort through.