Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Shop Now STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 748 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 937 reviews
on May 3, 2017
I LOVE this movie, definitely one of my favorites that I can watch over and over. Keeps you laughing non-stop. Only downfall wasn't with the movie, but the digital copy wasn't valid and couldn't be redeemed because it expired in 2015.. I seriously just had this movie delivered to my doorstep today. Luckily Vudu offers disc to digital scanning for $2 so I could add it to my digital library. Regardless, Amazon had a great price so I didn't mind spending the extra $2.
on July 18, 2017
Huge Adam Sandler fan and another buddy movie with all his friends. I find Adam sandler movies to be my go to comfort movies s a buddy movie, that humorous, a little low brow which is fine, (whoever doesn't laugh at home at some bathroom humor is either full of it or full of themselves), always family oriented, nice to see his friends in them all playing different parts and just fun. Funny the same people who trash Adam Sandler, expecting comedy to be Shakespeare generally love Seth Rogen, Sarah Silverman and Jonah Hill, hardly cerebral but big points in vulgarity and juicing with left wing politics which is what his fans like to see. Id rather see families and friends in a nice summer setting with situational comedy scenes over movies where everyone is coked up and in one movie a baby swallows a condom (Seth Rogen Movies) . Critics should stick to what they do best ..nothing.
on July 6, 2017
I loved this movie. The casting was great. All the characters were lovable and it reminded me of how I grew up as a kid. I thought it was definitely entertaining for people of all ages but especially those of us that grew up in a time where there were no computers, no cell phones, and we had to come up with our own games to entertain us. (without getting killed)It's an enjoyable, entertaining movie with a happy ending and it promotes spending time together as a family and the importance of good friends. What more could you ask for?? I highly recommend this movie. I saw it twice and I can't wait to see it again.
on January 22, 2016
If you are an Adam Sandler fan, you will like this movie. It's full of the usual dumb jokes, etc. If you enjoy his style of humor you'll like this funny movie.
on September 1, 2017
Adam Sandler sucks and there is now way in hell Salma Hayek would marry someone like Adam Sandler. Even in make believe it just doesn't work. The jokes are lame, the plot is lame, and I am actually really pissed I watched it. This movie is garbage. Rob Schnider is good though which is weird.
on June 22, 2014
Adam Sandler reunites with the co-stars of his past. This includes Kevin James, Chris Rock, David Spade, and Rob Schneider, along with a number of other SNL alumni. It's too bad the studio got an actor and comedian as talented as Blake Clark to play the basketball coach. His character's death being the focal point of this film's plot means we actually got to see very little of him in person, but he thankfully left an impact on the project, brief as his on-screen appearance was. I was also a bit disappointed to see Rob Schneider taking on the sometimes-used Sandler "joke" of bedding much older women...could have done without that. But overall, the cast was great, satirizing American families from multiple different social circles as they all spend a weekend at a lake house together. Many jokes used against the actors' past characters came up (i.e. Kevin James's weight), but it was all in good fun. Sure, some aspects were corny, but the film came together as one of the better projects for many of its cast members. It also offered a nice change of pace from the comedies we see so often today which require an obscene amount of slapstick humor to "work". While it has its faults, this is a pretty good movie. Enjoy.
on February 21, 2015
I rented this movie anticipating nothing more than a few sensible chuckles, boy was I wrong! Grown Ups is hands down the apex of the new millenium's cinematic achievement. Adam Sandler delivers an Oscar worthy performance. Paul Blart delivers the best supporting performance since Paris Hilton in 2004's House of Wax. But above all else, the make up department in this movie worked miracles that rival Jesus of Nazareth, I mean how did they conceal Adam Sandler's mammoth bulge. This is the first time my attention was never diverted from the plot by Sandler's giant wang, as with Big Daddy and Mr.Deeds. This movie gets a rock hard five stars for humor, but a limp and flaccid one star for lack of male full frontal nudity.
on March 10, 2014
I find most Sandler films hard to sit through. This one, perhaps due to the presence of Kevin James, Maya Rudolph, and Chris Rock, is one that I can actually watch and do actually enjoy. Yes some parts are over the top, but what makes this film fun and funny is that you can imagine how much fun the actors had between takes. The vibe through much of the movie is that of a group of friends sharing inside jokes, which is alright by me.

Having said that, don't waste your time on Grown Ups 2. It's cliche to say it this way but that is 2 hours of my life I wish I could have back. To shampoo my carpet, to stare at a wall, to organize my filing cabinet - or pretty much do anything BUT watch Grown Ups 2.
on July 15, 2017
Grown Ups (Blu-ray + DVD) Excellent Movie, as 99% of Adam Sandler movies are. Even Grownups 2 is worthwhile.
on March 18, 2017
Adult humor, definitely a little twisted. I thought it was quick moving, and loaded with good laughs.