- Series: Routledge Research in Comparative Politics (Book 71)
- Hardcover: 264 pages
- Publisher: Routledge; 1 edition (June 1, 2017)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1138222186
- ISBN-13: 978-1138222182
- Product Dimensions: 6.2 x 0.8 x 9.5 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.1 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #4,756,124 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Growth, Crisis, Democracy: The Political Economy of Social Coalitions and Policy Regime Change (Routledge Research in Comparative Politics) 1st Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
Order now and we'll deliver when available.
"Enlightenment Now: The Case for Reason, Science, Humanism, and Progress"
Is the world really falling apart? Is the ideal of progress obsolete? Cognitive scientist and public intellectual Steven Pinker urges us to step back from the gory headlines and prophecies of doom, and instead, follow the data: In seventy-five jaw-dropping graphs, Pinker shows that life, health, prosperity, safety, peace, knowledge, and happiness are on the rise. Learn more
About the Author
Hideko Magara is Professor of Political Science at Waseda University, Tokyo, Japan.
Bruno Amable is Professor of Economics at Université Paris 1 Panthéon-Sorbonne
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|