Your Memberships & Subscriptions
Download the free Kindle app and start reading Kindle books instantly on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required. Learn more
Read instantly on your browser with Kindle for Web.
Using your mobile phone camera - scan the code below and download the Kindle app.
Growth Cycles: Identify What Matters Most, Accomplish Goals Faster, And Gain The Advantage At Home And Work Kindle Edition
Discover the essence of living your life with intentional purpose through Growth Cycles - a comprehensive guide to unlocking success within yourself.
In this book, Timothy E. Shawley shares his personal experiences and provides practical hacks for creating gradual daily routines that will help you find your purpose and achieve your personal goals. With a focus on intentionality and fulfillment, Growth Cycles is the perfect tool to guide you towards a more purposeful life.
The best time to plant a tree was last year. The second best time is today. If you don’t learn how to be successful starting from where you are today, you won’t understand why you’re unhappy later in life. Stay away from the trap of tying your identity to accomplishments, possessions, or social status. Get into the practice of living each day with intentional purpose.
In this book, you will learn:
- How to develop bigger goals and dreams.
- How to set up systems to drive incremental daily progress.
- How to overcome fear, by defining what is really holding you back.
- How journaling can slow down time and lead to clarity.
- How an established rest and reward system will propel exponential progress while providing a balanced life.
Unlock your full potential today. Learn how to operate outside your comfy bubble to help overcome fear and drive upward growth. Get actionable tips and insights for a life of continuous self-improvement. Don't miss this chance to transform - get your copy now!
From the Publisher
- ASIN : B0C382ZSV2
- Publisher : selfpublishing.com (April 20, 2023)
- Publication date : April 20, 2023
- Language : English
- File size : 940 KB
- Simultaneous device usage : Unlimited
- Text-to-Speech : Enabled
- Screen Reader : Supported
- Enhanced typesetting : Enabled
- X-Ray : Not Enabled
- Word Wise : Enabled
- Sticky notes : On Kindle Scribe
- Print length : 144 pages
- Page numbers source ISBN : B0C2RX95JR
- Best Sellers Rank: #176,820 in Kindle Store (See Top 100 in Kindle Store)
- #15 in Journal Writing
- #34 in Business Project Management (Kindle Store)
- #80 in Business Office Skills
- Customer Reviews:
Reviewed in the United States on May 3, 2023
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
INVEST IN OTHERS-there are so many reasons behind this, biblical and logical.
Last, the MINS of my life have already helped me in actively pursuing my goals without getting bogged down in the giant picture of what needs accomplished.
Overall, a fantastic read to help you discover all the areas in our life and what we can and need to do with them.
The "Stay After Class" sections are truly helpful!! Do yourself and read this book!
We are, for example, given examples of how successful people expand their "bubble of comfort" to develop and grow as individuals. I particularly liked the chapter "Fear, Faith, and Excuses" that discusses how we can overcome fear and tackle challenges that will help us grow as humans.