Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
The Growth Game: A Millennial's Guide to Professional Development and The DAD System Paperback – May 6, 2013
|New from||Used from|
- "Ricci is a forward thinker who speaks from his mind and heart and always exceeds one's expectations-his voice is of a true original."- Andrew Goldman, HBO- Vice President of Program Planning
- "After you frame your diploma, you must read The Growth Game."- Ben Newman, National Bestselling Author
- "The Growth Game makes professional development fun, exciting and rewarding." - Dan Schawbel, Bestselling Author of Me 2.0 and Promote Yourself
- "Ricci is the Emerging expert in developing Gen Y professionals. He possesses a rare blend of creativity, strong business skills and an ability to connect with people." Linda Kaplan Thaler, Chairman of Publicis Kaplan Thaler
- "Eddy Ricci understands what motivates Gen Y sales teams. He is on my radar and should be on yours!"- Erik Qualman, Founder of Socialnomics, #1 Bestselling Author and International Speaker (#2 most likable author behind JK Rowling).
About the Author
Eddy Ricci, Jr., is the director of a unique training and development collaborative platform that services four financial planning firms in New England where he has arguably worked with more new, Gen Y financial professionals than anyone in the country over the past three years. He is also the founder of the DAD System and The Growth Game, LLC., a professional development company. Eddy is a certified coach and specializes in helping professionals develop sales skills and implement business development activity systems. He has also served on national field training committees and has had articles published in industry leadership journals. Eddy also holds his FINRA Series 7, 66, 9, and 10 licenses as well for investment and NYSE branch office supervision. In the past, Eddy has worked with HBO, various publications and founded Big Hope Films, a non-profit film project for disabled young adults. Big Hope Film's project was screened at the 2009 Rhode Island International Film Festival. He is a graduate of New York University and is a member of the NYU Young Alumni Leadership Circle. Eddy is married and currently resides in Rhode Island.
If you buy a new print edition of this book (or purchased one in the past), you can buy the Kindle Edition for FREE. Print edition purchase must be sold by Amazon. Learn more.
For thousands of qualifying books, your past, present, and future print-edition purchases now lets you buy the Kindle edition for $2.99 or less. (Textbooks available for $9.99 or less.)