- Series: Gruber's Complete Sat Guide
- Paperback: 1104 pages
- Publisher: Sourcebooks; 18 edition (June 1, 2014)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1402295731
- ISBN-13: 978-1402295737
- Product Dimensions: 3 x 10 x 12 inches
- Shipping Weight: 3.6 pounds
- Average Customer Review: 4.3 out of 5 stars See all reviews (20 customer reviews)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #137,228 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Gruber's Complete SAT Guide 2015 18th Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
Top customer reviews
1. Any high school student with an above average intelligence will get a tremendous edge and I don't see any reason why after going through this book thoroughly, one would not achieve at least 600 on each of the parts. Those students that are in the top 10% of their class will do even better.
2. The techniques, the prep material is top notch, an extremely thorough review of the vocabulary, complete math refresher, one just has to put his/her mind to it and work hard.
3. In short, Dr. Gruber's approach reminds me of a famous saying by a famous Russian general, Suvorov "The training is tough so that the battle will be easy". Preparing for the SAT is certainly a boot camp, hard on both students and parents, but with Dr. Gruber as your general, the student will feel super confident going into the battle.
This book is well worth the minor cost, and more effective than any SAT course my students have attended. Obviously, it does require a student to be motivated enough to sit down and do what Mr. Gruber tells him, but any student who does that will reap the dividends. Two of my children increased their scores by 100 pts _per section_, 300 pts total, just by using this book.
The students who are self-motivated, focused, and hardworking can use the following three books and achieve great scores. This way they can save lot of time and money without going to SAT Test Prep centers.
Gruber’s Complete SAT Guide
Dr. John Chung's SAT Math: 58 Perfect Tips and 20 Complete Tests (one notch higher in complexity of the problems)
McGraw-Hill Education 12 SAT Practice Tests