Grubstick Intro 4 Piece Kit- Your Last Roasting Stick | Premium Campfire 37" Telescoping/Extendable Reusable Skewer Kit | For Marshmallows, Hot Dogs, Smores, and More - Dishwasher Safe
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- INTERCHANGEABLE ATTACHMENTS | Including The GRUBSTICK Telescopic Handle: Reaching Up To 37 Ft, GRUBFORK: For Skewering Any Kind Of Hot Dog, GRUBCAGE: For Creating Any S'More Masterpiece, And The Release Tool: To Safely Release Hot Food From The GRUBCAGE
- HIGH QUALITY MATERIAL | High Grade Stainless Steel Attachments; Making Your Next Endeavor Last Longer. Other roasting sticks will last you a few uses, with our you'll never need to purchase a roasting stick again
- CAMPFIRE CULINARY CREATIONS | Here Are Just A Few Things That You Can Make: Fire Roasted Ice Cream, Bacon Wrapped Brussels, White Chocolate Raspberry Crepes, Twinkie S'Mores, Reese'S S'mores, Pastry Cup, Wannabe Cannoli!
- EASY CLEAN UP & TRANSPORTATION | Material Is Dishwasher Safe Making It Easy To Clean Up After Every Creation. Including A Drawstring Backpack For Easy Travel
- 100% GUARANTEED RETURNS
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
A REVOLUTION IN OPEN FIRE COOKING
The world's first telescopic roasting stick with interchangeable attachments gives you incredible versatility to cook a variety of quick and delicious comfort foods over an open fire. It’s so compact transportation and storage are a cinch. And the high-grade stainless steel attachments are dishwasher safe making cleanup easier than ever.
CAMPFIRE SKEWERS & CAMPFIRE COOKING EQUIPMENT
When it comes to campfire skewers and campfire cooking equipment, nobody does cooking over an open flame quite like Grub Stick. Our products were created to give campers and fire pit owners the ultimate dinnertime experience. Our collection of GrubStick sets include the Intro, Deluxe, Master Kit. If you’re a-okay with the basics, the Intro Kit is the kit for you. If you’re the sharing type, look to the Deluxe. For all of you campfire cooking enthusiasts out there, choose the Master Kit; with four heat-resistant Grub Stick Handles, this kit is practically begging you to host a campfire party! Whatever kit you choose, you’ll love the endless tasty combinations that our products make possible. Make your time in the great outdoors something to remember with campfire skewers and campfire cooking equipment from Grub Stick!
INNOVATIONS IN OPEN FIRE COOKING
GrubStick is the world's first telescopic roasting stick with fun, easy-to-use interchangeable attachments.
The Highest Quality Roasting Stick Ever
Extends up to 30 inches. Heat and slip resistant, comfortable for both adults and children.
Designed to create the perfect golden brown s'more, s'maffle, caramel apple s'more or anything else you can think up.
Built for carnivores and vegetarians. Roast any piece of meat or meat patty, fruit, vegetable or make amazing crepes.
Forget everything you think you know about hot dog sticks. This is the Cadillac of hot dog sticks.
Create golden brown bread twists and mouthwatering cannolis (the redneck version of course.)
Make pastry cups stuffed with something sweet or savory or bacon bowls which make everything in life right.
Delicious Grubstick Creations
- Wrap biscuit or crescent dough around the Grubpocket attachment.
- Roast over coals until dough bubbles and is flakey brown.
- Carefully slide Grubpocket off attachment (caution - attachment will still be hot)
- And fill with pre made pudding, cream cheese, frosting, whipped cream, fruit, nuts, candy, grated chocolate or candybar.
CARAMEL APPLE S'MORE
- Core apple
- Slice two ¼” thick apple pieces
- Put one apple slice in Grubcage
- Layer marshmallow, caramel and white chocolate
- Top with second apple slice and close Grubcage
- Slow roast over hot coals until everything softens
- Cut strip of bacon in half and lay halves so they crisscross in the middle.
- Put bacon on top of Grubpocket so it hangs down toward the threaded coupler.
- Wrap another full piece of bacon around the ends of hanging bacon to secure then pinch and slide the Bacon Clip to hold in place for roasting.
- Slowly roast bacon over hot coals until crispy brown.
- Remove bacon Grubpocket and fill with anything. What doesn't go with bacon?
Compare with similar items
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
1. Grubfork- typical, did their job for marshmallows and hotdogs.
2. Burgcage- worked well to cook the burger or roasting some veggies.
3. Grubcage- as a smore maker I didn't care for it (just do it the old-fashioned way!) but worked well for grilled cheese sandwiches and bacon-wrapped brussel sprouts.
4. Grubpocket- bv far our favorite accessory for making dough cups out of crescent rolls, was a big hit with our group. I'd buy more of these if they came as separate attachments.
5. Grubtube- works well for dough cups, like the Grubpocket. We didn't have crepes to make bigger tubes but assume it would work equally well for that.
6. Bacon clip- utterly useless unless using thinly sliced bacon since the clip does not open out wide enough to accommodate our regular-cut bacon.
7. Release tool, grabber, hot pad, carry bag- worked as expected.
Overall we liked the accessories and hope they make individual accessories available in the future as I would really like a couple more Grubpockets and Cages without having to purchase the whole kit.
I really like this Grill Stick from Grubstick. Unfortunately the broil/grill basket is not going to be large enough for me.
Great for Smores, hotdogs, sausages, etc.
I am giving it 4 stars instead of 5. Bc the broil/grill basket is to small for my liking.
If you made your own hamburgers from scratch. I believe you can make them fit.
But if you want to use frozen patties like I do. Then this item with be to small.