Grumbacher Transparent Watercolor Set, 24 Colors & Brush
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Vibrant, luminous transparent watercolors
- Individual colors easily snap out for versatility and convenience
- Fold-out lid can be used as mixing tray
- Durable plastic case protects paints in transit
- Colors include: Lemon, Yellow, Indian Yellow, Orange, Vermilion, Permanent Red, Carmine, Violet, Ultramarine, Cobalt Blue, Prussian Blue, Turquoise Blue, Blue Green, French Green, Yellow Green, Green Oxide of Chromium, Raw Umber, Van Dyke Brown, Burnt Sienna, Indian Red, Yellow Ochre, Flesh Color, Payne's Gray, and Lamp Black
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Enjoy the clarity of a transparent watercolor with Grumbacher's pan watercolor set. The colors are poured into large, circular cakes that snap in and out of the trays for easy cleaning and rearranging. Set includes 24 pans, one in each of the following transparent colors: Lemon, Yellow, Indian Yellow, Orange, Vermilion, Permanent Red, Carmine, Violet, Ultramarine, Cobalt Blue, Prussian Blue, Turquoise Blue, Blue Green, French Green, Yellow Green, Green Oxide of Chromium, Raw Umber, Vandyke Brown, Burnt Sienna, Indian Red, Yellow Ochre, Flesh Color, Payne's Gray, and Lamp Black. Also included is one pointed, round, red sable brush.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I find the color selection soothing and easy on the eyes. I would buy these again.
I've included photos of the color chart I made, my test sheet and a cute girl I painted for practice (from the Creative Girl book). The paynes gray and flesh are lovely and I keep going back to use
Please review the way it is packaged to be sent.