Industrial Deals Beauty Save up to 90% on textbooks Womens Red and Rose nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc New year, new music. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon harrypotter harrypotter harrypotter  Three new members of the Echo family Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now

Showing 1-10 of 67 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 71 reviews
on January 13, 2018
Good value. Wish the optics were a bit sharper. Excellent view of targets 100 yards away at the shooting range.
on January 7, 2018
Very clear to see 145 yard away target.
on December 2, 2017
Can barely get it to focus. I wondered if defective but no help from manufacturer. My bad for not returning it right away.
on November 16, 2017
Barely make out the target at 200 yards
on September 20, 2017
It worth the money.
on August 30, 2017
Great little spotting scope. We live on Lake Superior in Chequamegon Bay, we can see across the bay to the city on the other side which is about 4 miles away. We have also viewed the moon in the scope. We have zoomed in on an eagle that had plucked a fish out of the water and was sitting on the shore eating his meal. We have also been able to view a lighthouse in great detail from across the bay. Also works great to view birds that are close to you in great detail. Overall I would recommend this scope. Great for introductory scope. My husband has yet to take it to the range, but will try it this fall. The tripod is short so you can't stand with it. We set it on the kitchen island to view the bay, or we take it to a table on the deck or dock to view from outside.
0Comment| 144 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on August 7, 2017
works well could be better certain features that I'm not too thrilled about. but for the price its okay.
on July 14, 2017
Got this for the shooting range and it works as well as expected, good clear optics..
on June 26, 2017
Awesome spotting scope. Was looking at all the different ones on Amazon and saw some in the hundreds of dollars so i did not expect much. Dont get to an outdoor range as often as i would like so i did not want to spend that much on something i would not use that often. Was really surprised. Target 150 yards out and on maximum magnification view was perfect. Was able to see all my hits easily. Not sure what the difference between this and something so much more expensive but this really did the trick. Cant see replacing it if i start making it to the range more or shooting further distances.
on June 26, 2017
This is better than binoculars but I still want more magnification while watching the wildlife on my farm. I don't know much about spotting scopes but this one seems to do the job. Lets in plenty of light and gives a nice clear view up to maybe 300 yards.