Other Sellers on Amazon
Gskyer Telescope, 70mm Aperture 400mm AZ Mount Astronomical Refracting Telescope for Kids Beginners - Travel Telescope with Carry Bag, Phone Adapter and Wireless Remote
|Price:||$99.99 & FREE Shipping. Details & FREE Returns|
|You Save:||$30.00 (23%)|
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Quality Optics: 400mm(f/5.7) focal length and 70mm aperture, fully coated optics glass lens with high transmission coatings creates stunning images and protect your eyes. Perfect telescope for astronomers to explore stars and moon.
- Magnification: Come with two replaceable eyepieces and one 3x Barlow lens.3x Barlow lens trebles the magnifying power of each eyepiece. 5x24 finder scope with mounting bracket and cross-hair lines inside make locating objects easily.
- Wireless Remote: Free includes one smart phone adapter and one Wireless camera remote to explore the nature of the world easily through the screen and take amazing celestial images.
- Adjustable Tripod: This telescope allows for many different viewing positions with a adjustable aluminum alloy tripod and a carry bag, the telescope and tripod can fit inside the bag for easy traveling and storage.
- Satisfaction: lifetime maintenance. If you have any question about product and service, please feel free to contact us, we will do our best to help you in 24 hours.
Consider this Amazon's Choice product that delivers quickly
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
More items to explore
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
Gskyer Telescope AZ70400
Stepping into the art of stargazing for the very first time can be an overwhelming experience. Overly complicated telescopes, hidden features, and confusing accessories only make the process of getting started more difficult. A balance between affordable and performance are two of the most important aspects to consider before purchasing any telescope. The Gskyer Instruments Infinity 70mm telescope manages to do exactly that – An affordable affordable for a high quality telescope.
What makes this particular model ideal for any beginner astronomer? Here’s a brief overview:
- The visual resolution and optical capabilities are top tier for the low-end affordable.
- Assembly is not overly complicated and beginner friendly.
- The aperture diameter divided by the focal length calculates the magnifying power of a telescope. The Gskyer possess a 70 mm aperture and 400 mm focal length, which results in precise and high-resolution images.
- The telescope is compact and portable.
What's in the box?
- 1x Carry Bag
- 1x Aluminum Alloy Tripod
- 1x Telescope Tube
- 1x Finder Scope
- 1x Zenith Mirror
- 2x Eyepieces(10mm,25mm)
- 1x Barlow Lens(3X)
- 1x Phone Attachment And Blutooth Remote
- 1x Accessory Tray
- 1x User Manual
Gskyer telescope is a cost-effective one with bright image quality and high magnification power. 25 mm, and 10 mm eyepiece all offer varying levels of magnification.
Which is very suitable for kids, beginners and amateur astronomer to explore the sky, the moon, the planet. Meanwhile, you can enjoy landscapes during the day.
- 3X Barlow lens increase the magnification three times,which can make the magnification up to 120X
- Additional accessories are compatible with the Infinity 70 mm and can further enhance the telescopes optical ability
- Fully coated optical all-glass lens create high transmission coatings for enhanced image brightness and clarity.
3X Barlow Lens
A 3x Barlow lens, 25 mm, 10 mm eyepiece and finderscope all offer varying levels of magnification. The magnification from 16x to 120x and provides clear, up-close images of birds, wildlife, distant treetops, as well as the moon, planets, and some star arrangements. It comes with everything you need to get started with astronomy.
Travel Scope AZ70400
Traveled - The body, accessories, and tripod are lightweight and fit conveniently in the provided travel bag for easy portability. for backyard exploring, outdoor adventures, camping trips, and vacations, both kids and adults will enjoy of discovery and observation fun.
Installation - Assembly typically takes anywhere from 15-30 minutes. Regardless of previous astronomical equipment experience, the step-by-step guide makes putting the telescope together quick and easy.
Simplicity and Convenience - Lenses are easily swapped, and the focused uses a standard rack-and-pinion system, allowing fine-tuning to produce a vibrant image. Wide angle and latest generation of HD Gskyer eyepiece are more comfortable to see objects without eye fatigue and dizziness.
Choosing - The affordability of the Gskyer AZ70400 telescope makes it an ideal choice for beginners seeking a telescope that meets a balance between quality and affordable.
Compare with similar items
Gskyer 70mm Astronomical Refractor Telescope
This 70x400mm refractor telescope can be a good observation of celestial bodies and terrestrial objects - best for viewing lunar and planetary. Featuring all coated glass optical components, the travel scope provides clean, crisp views. Developed with the traveler in mind, this travel scope features a compact and portable design perfect for the on-the-go sky gazer.
● Type: Refractor
● Objective Lens: 70mm(2.75")
● Focal Length: 400mm(f/5.7)
● Mount: Altazimuth
● Eyepiece: Low: 25mm(16X), High:10mm(40X)
● Barlow lens: 3X
● Max Magnification: 120X
● Finderscope: 5×24 with cross-hair lines
● Zenith Mirrors: 48°Erecting BAK4 prism
● Tripod: 65cm(31.5") height adjustable Aluminum tripod
●If it shows a blurred picture, please adjust focus using focus wheel.
●When observing an outdoor target with an astronomical telescope indoors, do not close the window to avoid the deformation of the image caused by the reflection of the window glass.
●Use a telescope outdoors, please wait for the temperature of the product is the same as the outdoor temperature, the performance will be better.
●Avoid accidentally taking the telescope into a larger temperature difference environment because the moisture in the air will condense on the objective.
●NEVER aim your telescope at the sun or even close to the sun!