|Item Weight||3.6 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||17.3 x 7.4 x 4.9 inches|
|Item model number||AZ50350|
|Manufacturer Part Number||AZ50350|
Other Sellers on Amazon
Gskyer Telescope, AZ50350 German Technology Telescope, Travel Refractor Telescope for Kids
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- This astronomical telescope is a specially designed for students. The optical coating lens has a light transmittance rate up to 99.5%, high definition imaging and color rendition. Protect children from visual health and help them to explore the path of astronomy.
- The eyepiece adopts all-aluminum alloy, large diameter without dispersion of high-quality optical glass - ZF4, lens coating multi-layer green films, transparent without chromatic aberration and the margin without distortion.
- The optical finderscope adjusting by the three screws on the valley with simple adjustment and the principle of three points and one line, which is convenient and quick to find the target star.
- The theodolite can either track the stars in the night sky accurately or for observation of the ground scene. Whether observe the scene or stars, it is an ideal choice both for children and adults who are interested in astronomy.
- This telescope can install quickly even for a novice, with small size, professional backpack and easy to go out to observe.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
Change the eyepieces here can give you different clarity.
(25mm) and high (10mm) magnification eyepieces give you variety for any viewing.
High quality iron tripod help the telescope more steady.
Made of high level canvas, help you carry the telescope conveniently.
General Features: Aperture： 50mm(1.97in) Focal Length: 350mm(13.78in) Focal Ratio： F7 Eyepiece1： 25mm(0.98in) Magnification1： 14X Eyepiece2： 10mm(0.39in) Magnification2： 35X Max Magnification： 105 Finderscope： 5*24 Zenith Mirrors： 48°Erecting BAK7 prism Mount: Altazimuth Mount Optical coating: Antireflection Blue Film Barlow lens： 3X Resolution： ≤4.3 Angular Field of View： 2°40" Tuble connection: Altazimuth Mount Screw Tripod： Aluminium Alloy Tripod Product Description Gskyer Infinity have over 20 years Optical history,Use of Germany's advanced technology, for different groups of people from different telescopes for science, astronomy, exploration, and tourism, etc. Gskyer's value priced Refractor telescope 50 is an affordable entry level telescope for you and your family.
Compare with similar items
TwinStar 60mm Compact Refractor AstroVenture Telescope - Silver
Gskyer Telescope, 80mm AZ Space Astronomical Refractor Telescope, German Technology Scope
Emarth Telescope, Travel Scope, 70mm Astronomical Refracter Telescope with Tripod & Finder Scope, Portable Telescope for Kids Beginners (Blue)
Black Twinstar 60mm Compact Kids Telescope
Lunar Telescope for Kids – Explore the Moon and its Craters (2017 Release)
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Uranus UU||EvolutionPlanetDeals||Uranus UU||EMARTHTECH||EvolutionPlanetDeals||Amazon.com|
|Item Dimensions||7.4 x 17.3 x 4.9 in||9.5 x 22.9 x 4.5 in||12.99 x 39.76 x 8.46 in||8.74 x 18.07 x 4.41 in||9.3 x 23 x 4.5 in||4 x 8.5 x 17.5 in|
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
1. Light Weight
2. Comes with 3 lenses , 3x Barlow lens , 10mm and 25 mm
3. Point shoot viewer
4. Carry bag
1. Durability ,
2. The instructions are not user friendly are not clear
3. The Tripod is not suitable for outdo use.
If you are a beginner and never used a telescope before, This will be challenging for you to use this telescope in pointing it to the object , You really need to learn a lot by your own in focusing the objects ad learn how to use the 10mm ad 25 m lens and see through them the objects other wise i you will feel it is very blurry ad loose the excitement, Also This is a reflector telescope that means you are viewing he refection of the object by maximizing through the the eye piece lens . So the quality is what you paid to the telescope. So far it is a good experience with the telescope.