- Paperback: 160 pages
- Publisher: Random House UK; 1 edition (September 1, 1994)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0852072635
- ISBN-13: 978-0852072639
- Product Dimensions: 5 x 0.5 x 8.4 inches
- Shipping Weight: 7.8 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #5,259,079 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Guarana: The Energy Seeds and Herbs of the Amazon Rainforest Paperback – December 3, 2004
The Amazon Book Review
Author interviews, book reviews, editors picks, and more. Read it now
From the Back Cover
In this book Michael calls on his experience with Guarana and the lesser known herbs of the steaming rainforest of the Amazon basin, such as Lapacho, Pfaffia, Catuaba and Stevia.
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|