Your Garage Beauty Summer Reading STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Shop Popular Services gotpremiere gotpremiere gotpremiere  Echo $129.99 All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis B06ZY5XM7W Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno
Guarantee? Does this mattress come with a money-back guarantee?
asked by Derek Hofmann on March 6, 2011
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first | Oldest first
Showing 1-10 of 13 answers
A
TZ2DSR answered on March 12, 2011
Comment (1) | 5 of 11 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
Can't really find a reason why I shouldn't buy this.
acquisition answered on March 23, 2011
Comment | 0 of 5 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
Howzitgoing? How's the smell? Is there any "sag" developing?

If you were going to return it, what size box would you need?

Thanks
the sound barrier answered on May 17, 2011
Comment | Do you find this helpful?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
I would like to read reveiws from people who have been sleeping on this mattress for years, not days or weeks... Any out there? I am reading mostly reviews from new owners - which is great, but what about 4- 6 years will they still be happy with the product? will it hold up, fall apart, sink? Have not read any who have owned it over couple weeks....
Becky answered on February 25, 2012
Comments (4) | 3 of 3 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
Becky,

I am in the process of reaching out to the company. I have had it for about 10 months and it is beginning to sink significantly. 2 Adults, 170lb and 110lb have been sleeping in it...no reason why it should be syncing on us.

I am hoping they offer to replace it in hopes that we just got a defective one.
Mark Dirkstein answered on March 26, 2012
Comment | 14 of 15 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
Did you get them to replace? Thinking about buying but now I am nervous. You are the first complaint.
xtaski answered on May 11, 2012
Comment | 3 of 3 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
They will not replace it. The warranty is only valid if the mattress sinks atleast 1 inch in the center. If the whole thing is sinking....you are out of luck. I would not buy this mattress again. Everyone on this board seems to have positive experiences with this mattress, I'm wondering how many of them have written the review a year after their purchase.

The mattress is great at the beginning, but mine is unbearable at this point. Perhaps, I have a faulty one. For the price, it may be worth taking the risk to see for yourself.
Mark Dirkstein answered on May 11, 2012
Comment (1) | 20 of 21 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
I just posted a review. I've had the mattress three years, and it's sagging badly. The company won't replace it because it doesn't meet their 1 1/2 inch minimum for sag. It's only 1 inch. Only? I can't sleep on it anymore!
Suzie answered on September 13, 2012
Comment (1) | 18 of 18 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
it was 1 inch a few months ago when i tried to get mine replaced. In any case...these mattresses are garbage....I am very dissatisfied.
Mark Dirkstein answered on September 13, 2012
Comment | 4 of 4 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
I just heard back from them today. They have suddenly come up with a written policy that says 1 1/2 inch. Funny how I couldn't find that information on their website, nor was it disclosed with purchase. You don't happen to have that in writing somewhere, do you? Because mine is definitely at an inch!
Suzie answered on September 13, 2012
Comment | 10 of 10 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse
‹ Previous   1   2   Next ›

See all questions about this product