Amazon Business Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Luxury Beauty March Birthstone Book House Cleaning GimmeDanger GimmeDanger GimmeDanger  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis Elton John Tackle Any Terrain with Cycling on Amazon STEM

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-8 of 8 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Feb 12, 2012, 10:24:51 AM PST
Susan Serene says:
If our guardian angels are always with us, why don't they make their presence known? How do I reach out to them and communicate with them? I talk to them all the time, asking for guidance and protection but I just never feel a response or 'closeness' from them. Do I perhaps not have any guardian angels? I so want the peace and comfort of knowing that they ARE with me. Thank you and blessings to you.

In reply to an earlier post on Mar 9, 2012, 7:00:05 PM PST
reader says:
I believe the best way to "contact" them is through meditation. One doesn't need to meditate for long periods, but "drop" into stillness (easier said than done, I know), then as one is coming up to regular consciousness...just a little way up from the complete, deep stillness, ask out loud to have your spirit guide, or teacher, talk to you. I have been told that speaking out loud, not necessarily very loud, but make your mouth and voice work, will facilitate the process. I am working on this. Have had just a little success so far. You can also ask the teacher/guide to touch your cheek or your hand, if you hold it out.

In reply to an earlier post on Mar 10, 2012, 4:22:06 PM PST
Susan Serene says:
Thank you so much! I've asked this question of so many people and you are the very first to ever respond and I so appreciate you! I'll give this a try beginning tonight and thank you, again! Blessings to you! Oh, and good luck to you, as well!

In reply to an earlier post on Mar 14, 2012, 9:34:18 AM PDT
J. Carvajal says:
why don't they make their presence known?
Because we - when we come to this realm or existence - have something call "free Will" which means only us with our actions or the lack of thereof will determine the future curse of our lives and how we will influence the life of others.
If they make their presence known then they could actually influence your "will".
According to several traditions we were sent here with a mission, a purpose and in most of the cases is to take with us at the time we leave this reality those experiences, our unique conscience, to make our contribution to the "universal conscience" which is not more than sum of all consciences that live or ever exist
It supposedly works like the pixels in an image, every pixel, every spec of color will make that tapestry that is the universal picture. we are just too small to see it. You suppose to bring your own, unique perspective not influenced by anybody else in order to make that "universal conscience" richer.
The Guardian Angel supposed to be there to guide you but never force you to make any decisions; you should be responsible for your own decisions and the consequences of your acts.
Hope this helps.

In reply to an earlier post on Mar 16, 2012, 11:04:51 AM PDT
Rickey Benns says:
Hi Susan,

I invite you to take yourself into inquiry.
I talk to my guardian angels all the time, asking for guidance and protection but I never feel a response or 'closeness" from them...is this true?

Can you absolutely know that you are not getting a response from your guardian angels and that there isn't this closeness?

How do you feel about yourself and about your guardian angels when you think these thoughts...I talk to them all the time but I don't get the response or feel close to them?

Who would you be if you couldn't or didn't think these thoughts? How would your life be different?

Here are some turnarounds.
My guardian angels are talking to me all the time.
I need to talk to myself and asking for guidance from within.
My guardian angels shouldn't talk to me because the don't.
I should feel closer to myself and not on wait for something that I perceive to be outside of me to come to my rescue.
The angels are talking to me but am I listening...or am I wanting to hear the things that I already believe and am not hearing it so I discard what I'm hearing.

Ask yourself the above questions and allow the answers to spontaneously arrive. All experiences in life are driving us inward to the guidance that has always been there.

I love you and I hope this helps.
Rick

Posted on Apr 3, 2012, 7:42:16 PM PDT
Pamela says:
I've had several experiences and encounters with angels and include the details in Angels Appearing.
Angels Appearing: The Nature, Acitivity, and Appearing of Angels in our Modern Times
I think you'd find the well researched information inside and many real life stories throughout a help and blessing to you.

In reply to an earlier post on Apr 26, 2012, 2:44:18 PM PDT
Pamela says:
Please read Angels Appearing, Pamela Koefoed. She has spent over two years studying this subject and compiled her findings and helpful, insightful teaching in her book. It's also easy to read and is loaded with testimonies and real stories. It's available as an ebook or paperback. http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_noss?url=search-alias%3Daps&field-keywords=angels+appearing+kindle

In reply to an earlier post on Jul 3, 2014, 5:32:18 PM PDT
R. Holley says:
Susan... Your guardian angels and spirit guides are always with you - you brought them with you when you came into this life. They are your best friends, teachers, and protectors. The challenge is being able to detect their messages and then act on them. I would refer you to this true life story of a little girl who made a life-long connection with her guardian angels out of necessity. She had such a loving relationship with them that one of them appeared to her when she had a Nikon camera in hand. That photo will be on the front cover of her book, GUIDED, which will be available on Amazon in October. Here's the photograph... http://bit.ly/1kjIKCb Seeing Is Believing!
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  6
Total posts:  8
Initial post:  Feb 12, 2012
Latest post:  Jul 3, 2014

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 5 customers

This discussion is about