- File Size: 2696 KB
- Print Length: 191 pages
- Publisher: Diana L. Wicker; Revised edition (May 10, 2013)
- Publication Date: May 10, 2013
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B00CQF9FMG
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #3,046,215 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
|Print List Price:||$6.99|
Save $4.00 (57%)
The Guardian Child's Return: The Age of Awakenings - Book 2 (Tales from Feyron - The Ripples of Power) Kindle Edition
|Length: 191 pages||Word Wise: Enabled||Enhanced Typesetting: Enabled|
|Page Flip: Enabled||
Switch back and forth between reading the Kindle book and listening to the Audible narration with Whispersync for Voice. Add narration for a reduced price of $1.99 when you buy the Kindle book.
Matchbook Price: $0.99
For thousands of qualifying books, your past, present, and future print-edition purchases now lets you buy the Kindle edition for $2.99 or less. (Textbooks available for $9.99 or less.)
- Similar books to The Guardian Child's Return: The Age of Awakenings - Book 2 (Tales from Feyron - The Ripples of Power)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Top Customer Reviews
While I don’t want to give away too much, I will share with you a few observations:
- The Storyteller, while a touch bothersome for me in book one, was absolutely delightful in book two. I loved her role as narrator and I found the parts where we get to see the reactions from the children in the story amusing. Their reactions were similar to mine and I could picture the scene clearly.
- The action and pacing of book two were a touch slower than book one. While I didn’t mind in the least, it may seem a bit jarring if you are reading it right after book one.
- The new characters (as well as the old) we meet in book two are well-developed, complex and unique. Each character has its own voice and Diana Wicker did a masterful job putting me inside their head and heart.
The journey Lord Grypos sends them on is quite the adventure and without giving anything away, it was an epic excursion and I got to go along for the ride!
If you love fantasy and excellent world-building storytelling, this is a must read! I can’t wait to see what happens next.
Shyamal. When we last left him, he was a pup. Now, he’s growing and changing, not to mention discovering his magical abilities. I loved how protective he is of Arwyn. There’s something innocent in his behavior that I found endearing.
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Literature & Fiction > Genre Fiction > Coming of Age
- Books > Teen & Young Adult > Literature & Fiction > Coming of Age
- Books > Teen & Young Adult > Science Fiction & Fantasy > Fantasy > Coming of Age
- Books > Teen & Young Adult > Science Fiction & Fantasy > Fantasy > Sword & Sorcery
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Genre Fiction > Coming of Age
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Teen & Young Adult > Science Fiction & Fantasy > Fantasy > Coming of Age
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Teen & Young Adult > Science Fiction & Fantasy > Fantasy > Sword & Sorcery