Guardian Gear Martingale Adjustable Choke-Style Dog Collar
- More Control – Provides the limited range of a standard choke collar for additional control but features the convenience of adjustable sizing for added comfort
- Perfect for Training – The collar size adjusts as pressure is applied to the leash, making this collar the ideal choice for puppies learning to walk on a leash
- Safe Design – Each martingale collar is equipped with a limited closure design which ensures that the collar will not ever fully close or injure pets
- A Wide Range of Sizes – Comes in three sizes ranging from 13 inches to 34 inches for a comfortable, safe fit on dogs of a wide variety of breeds
- Various Colors Available – Choose the style that suits your pup’s personality; Available in black, blue, light blue, pink, purple and red
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Items from popular brands
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Featuring the convenience of adjustable sizing paired with the safety of a limited range, this martingale collar is a good choice for pet parents looking for a safe, gentle way to train on leash. It works by adjusting in size as you apply pressure to the leash, giving your pet the signal to slow down without choking. Unlike standard choke collars, this style features a limited closure design, which guarantees that it won’t injure your pet. Several sizes are available to suit your pup’s neck size.
Color: Black | Size: 16-24 Inch
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Compare with similar items
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
This item is great for temporary training and certain trigger-point situations, but should not be used as a training method on a regular basis. For beginning training only - not a regular walking device. Get the dog trained with professional help if you need to use this beyond basic training.
1. it has the same tightening/pinch effect that a regular martingale collar does, except it's fast to react to your correction
2. when you make the correction via tightening the leash and therefore tightening the collar, the chain makes a noise. Eventually, the dog learns that the noise is associated with a correction, and instead of having to actually pop the leash, now all you have to do is jingle the collar.
This has worked out well for my dog. The collar is very adjustable, so I'd say that if in doubt, get a smaller size. The effect is lost if the chain is too loose. For reference, I got my 55-lb pit a medium.
Top international reviews
when i received the package i was a bit disappointed, the collar nylon part was quite thin..but we gave it ago just the same
and sure enough he had snapped the chain in no time flat..this collar is not strong enough for our Australian Shepard,
nor is it thick enough..so i wont buy this again..
Amazon is great! they are taking this back and i am getting a full refund..so i will give kudos to them..for honoring
Mostly, the product seems pretty durable considering how cheap it was; I like that it's adjustable, so she can wear it comfortably during the day between walks, then I can tighten it for walking or losen it to take it off or to fit it over her big head.
I recommend this. But you must make sure that you size it properly or your dog with either get out of it or choke.
The quality is good but the sizing is not.