- Product Dimensions: 11.8 x 5 x 1.8 inches
- Shipping Weight: 4.8 ounces
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- ASIN: B000NLQKQY
- Item model number: ZA275 08 75
- Average Customer Review: 56 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #335,600 in Pet Supplies (See Top 100 in Pet Supplies) Product Warranty: For warranty information about this product, please click here
Guardian Gear Vinyl Dog Rain Jacket with Reflective Strip, X-Small, Pink
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Waterproof rain jacket help to keep pets dry and comfortable in wet weather
- Elastic leg straps and adjustable Velcro belly strap ensure a secure and comfortable fit
- Added reflective strip on back provides extra visibility in the rain
- Made of 100 percent vinyl and fits length upto 8-12-inch
- Fits necks upto 10-16-inch and chests upto 17-22-inch
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
This heavy-duty, waterproof vinyl rain jacket keeps pets dry in wet weather and saves from the hassle of wet dog smell and extra coat maintenance. Features a drawstring hood, leash opening, and a handy back pocket with velcro flap closure. Elastic leg straps and adjustable velcro belly strap ensure a secure and comfortable fit. Added reflective strip on back provides extra visibility in the rain. Wipe clean with a damp cloth or sponge. If the dog has a stout build, select one size larger. Made of 100-Percent vinyl. Fits length upto 8-inch. X-Small jackets fits Australian terrier, chihuahua, pomeranian, toy poodle, Yorkshire terrier breeds. Wipe clean with a damp cloth or sponge. Fits necks upto 10-16-inch and chests upto 17-22-inch. X-small size and available in pink color.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I got a Large for my other golden a year and a half ago but the coverage wasn't near as good allowing him to get wet in the back and it didn' cover near as well on the sides. This X-Large will keep my girl golden retiever dry! See pictures!
The strap around the belly helps keep it secure so it doesn't slip around and the reflective tape on this is excellent making visibilty great when walking at night. Recently at a festival we spent a day ay a festival in the rain and this kept her perfectly dry as we walked around.
There is a strong odor when you first open it, but I just hung it outside for 3 days. Also, the hood doesn't really work. No problem. The pluses outweigh that by far!
I highly reccomend this It is heavy material, not thin or flimsy and will last. Very pleased.
First impression out of the box was not so good -- the jacket had a distinctly chemical smell (very strong!), but after leaving it outside to air out for a while it smelled fine. The dog was not super excited about wearing it at first, but it really did help keep her dry in the pouring rain. Only bad thing is that the hood doesn't really stay on. I suppose it depends on the size of your dog and the length of their neck, but the hood thing didn't really work for her.
Overall, this product works well and keeps my dog dry, with just a couple small things that could be improved.
The raincoat itself is perfect for my 25 lb Scottish Terrier. Measure your pet. The coat is true-to-size. My dog has short legs so the medium is just long enough in the front so it doesn't drag when she walks. The length is about 17 inches and it has straps on the back for your dog's hind legs. It's made of thick vinyl, nothing cheap that will tear quickly. The only minor issue is that the strap that goes around the belly is a tad too long, but I plan on sewing a small piece of velcro to remedy that. Or I might just leave as is. So cute on my pup!