Polka Dot Collapsible Dog Crate
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Water-resistant polyester crate features mesh windows on four sides, grosgrain ribbon accents and a faux sheepskin mat
- Includes ground stakes and a coordinating carrying case
- Made of 100 percent polyester
- Available in blue color
- Comes in x-small size and measures 18-inch length by 15-inch width by 16-inch height
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Top Customer Reviews
1. This crate "assembles" by zipping 2 sections closed. No problem for a person, even working alone. It folds flat and slips into its carrying case with handles.
2. There are open-mesh sections on 3 sides to allow for ventilation. If your dog prefers more privacy, you can lower additional fabric flaps to completely cover the mesh on the sides (the front "door" mesh does not have a way to cover it). The ability to cover the mesh is a good feature if you have a reactive dog who needs to be sequestered from outside distractions.
3. Reasonable price.
1. It's big, but still not big enough for the truly giant dog. My puppy is about 30" at the shoulder, 115 lbs, and long in the body. He cannot stand in the crate, and when sitting he has to slouch down like a gargoyle to fit. Lying down, he has to curl up much more than he would normally.
2. I doubt it would contain any dog who isn't a crate-lover. My dog can easily unzip this with his paw, and certainly could tear the mesh open to escape if he wanted to.
My dog is never unattended in this crate since we just use it for class or for dog shows where he simply needs a place to hang out away from the crowd. I would not suggest using this as your primary kenneling method (especially since a standard wire crate can be purchased for not much more). For travel, overnight visits, etc., I think this is a good option---assuming that your doggy is already accustomed to crating.
Overall a good choice for the right dog and situations!
In terms of looks and portability this crate is top notch. Super easy to transport and set up, and it gets a lot of compliments due to its design and convenience factor.
One other thing: the fleece that lines the floor of this crate is easy to remove and wash. A definite plus.
I highly recommend the Gaurdian Gear crate. And we bought her a size Small and she's about 7lbs. And I really love that I can break this down and fit into the closet for next time.
Please see my reviews on [...]
Thank you! Germaine Dallas TX
Most Recent Customer Reviews
This is the cutest crate ever. Too bad, my dog tore open the door in about 5 seconds. If your dog isn't one to try to break out of crates or isn't strong, then this is great.Published 13 months ago by Danyell
It's a great travel crate - it folds completely flat. It's a good size for my tall, 40-ish-lb dog.
However, she managed to easily bust through the front screen, which is... Read more
This is a beautiful cloth kennel, but I was surprised how quickly it broke. I did not even have it a week before it was ruined by my senior dachshund, who is very low-energy, and... Read morePublished on April 29, 2013 by K10
We got this for our new puppy and during her second day she chewed her way out. Super cute but clearly not a good option if you're pet likes to chew.Published on March 21, 2013 by Patricia
These crates fold down and come with a nice carrying bag, which makes it very easy to store and protect them. They are comfortable and well made, not to mention stylish. Read morePublished on March 12, 2013 by M. Reyes
This was much larger than expected for my 30 pound dog, but totally fine with that! It is so easy to set up and the travel case is fabulous!Published on March 1, 2013 by Maddie