|Item Weight||3 pounds|
|Package Dimensions||17.2 x 7.7 x 6.6 inches|
|Item model number||PHI-212-GA|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
RGF® Guardian Air PHI Cell 9" STD-GA System Item # QRP-9 with 110V Transformer replaces HVAC-PHI-212-GA
|Price:||$430.00 & FREE Shipping|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- This product is recommended for any duct air conditioning system.
- It is good against mold, odors, VOC's, bacteria or viruses.
- Applications: Family homes, apartments, town houses, basements, shops, offices, restaurants, locker rooms.
- HVAC Air Blower size: 1,000 to 6,500 CFM (9" BULB SIZE)
- Factory warranty: Two Years (continuous operation.) USA only.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
PHI Technology (Photohydroionization) creates a group of “Friendly Oxidizers” (Super Oxide Ions, Hydro-Peroxides, Hydroxides.) Oxidizers revert back into O2 and H2O. Oxidizers are extremely effective at destroying microbes and gases. All of the oxidizers created exist in outside air already. It doesn't harm people.
Top customer reviews
1) February 2009 - Was near the system when I heard a "pop"...looked into the a/c closet..no blue light on. Phi Cell light died 2/2009...I was charged $95 labor by a/c company to install new phi cell
2) October 2010 - Phi Cell transformer (sits on top lip of air handler in the closet and delivers power to the Phi Cell unit) needed replacement.
3) March 14, 2011 Phi Cell transformer died again. This time is INSISTED that I see the NEW transformer come out of the box (I think they fed me an older one or one that was in the truck and had been used the time before)
4) March 20, 2011 Phi Cell omitting "burning" smell. The electronics in the "head" were burning but the light was good.
5) A/C company now giving me VERY HARD time and attempting to mislead me about warranty. Fortunately I HAD the warranty out of the original box when it was last installed which provided 3 year warranty. (Company argued it was 2 years until I showed them the paperwork) Went over 1 month without Phi Cell unit while I was fighting with the A/C company over warranty.
6) April 2011 complete Phi Cell unit changed again. I looked at the warranty in the box on this one and Guardian Air REDUCED the 3 year warranty to 2 years. Have this in my folder as well..this means that this new unit is covered through April 2013.
7) May 2014 (Tech literally just left my house) Phi Cell died again. Will no longer replace this unit. Consumed too much time and absolutely not worth it.
Additionally, this is the language from the booklet that came with the last unit installed:
Question: After 25,000 hours, my unit still glows blue so that means its working, right?
Answer: The blue indicator light lets you know the unit is operating, but is NOT an indicator of relative output of UV energy. UV output reduces with time and after 25,000 hours, it is necessary to replace unit.
Limited warranty: This warranty SUPERCEDES and REPLACES Any warranty statements made orally by the sales person, distributor or dealer, or contained in the written instructions or other brochures or informational documents related to this product.
Folks, READ that last paragraph again. In other words, NO MATTER what the salesperson, dealer, distributor, etc VERBALLY TELLS YOU about the warranty, IT DOES NOT MATTER because the booklet that you get with the unit is the ONLY source of warranty information. (24) months is stated as the manufacturers warranty in the latest book I have from 2011.
Guardian air cell website makes ABSOLUTELY no references to the "current" warranty on these units any longer and I could not locate any warranty information anywhere.
They claim 25,000 hours for a smaller, Guardian Air Plug In Natural Air Purification System:
25,000 hour cell life
Compact and Lightweight
Built in night light and electrical outlet
3 year warranty
I would highly recommend this devise to ever home owner and anything around $400.00 is a great price, pretty much contractor price.
You will love the difference it makes, especially if you have airborn allergies, better then any meds you can buy.