- File Size: 988 KB
- Print Length: 176 pages
- Publisher: Edgework Books (November 27, 2016)
- Publication Date: November 27, 2016
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B01N08C88L
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
Amazon Best Sellers Rank:
#1,606,936 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
- #1321 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Nonfiction > Politics & Social Sciences > Social Sciences > Violence in Society
- #2534 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Nonfiction > Politics & Social Sciences > Crime & Criminals > Criminology
- #4056 in Books > Politics & Social Sciences > Social Sciences > Violence in Society
Guarding the Gates: Calming, Control and de-escalation of Mentally Ill, Emotionally Disturbed and Aggressive Individuals - A Comprehensive Guidebook for Security Guards Kindle Edition
|New from||Used from|
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?