|Part Number||GL 2000|
|Item Weight||1.6 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||5.5 x 4 x 5.5 inches|
|Item model number||DA1000|
|Power Source||Corded-Electric, Battery|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
Guardline Wireless Driveway Alarm- Top Rated Outdoor Weatherproof Motion Sensor & Detector- Best DIY Wifi Security Alert System- Stay Safe & Protect Home, Outside Property, Yard, Garage, Gate, Pool.
|Price:||$99.99 & FREE Shipping. Details|
|You Save:||$29.01 (22%)|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- EXTREMELY DEPENDABLE - Two years of testing went into developing a reliable motion detector that will dependably alert you to motion around your property. Tested through thick forestry, hail storms, gusty winds, heavy rains, scorching heat, and snow. False alarms are minimized due to an adjustable detection width option for the sensor “eye” and a swivel mount to focus the detection angle of the sensor.
- SUPER EASY TO INSTALL- Quick Start Guide has you operational in minutes! Set includes one sensor & one receiver. Expandable up to 16 sensors and unlimited receivers for complete coverage of your perimeter. Over 30 fun & unique chimes to choose from. Match different chimes with different sensors around your property to differentiate where motion is being detected. Detects movement from humans, cars, and large animals.
- REALISTIC RANGE- 500 ft long range has been tested in real world settings with trees, buildings, walls, and vehicles in order to make true and realistic wireless range claims (please note: extra heavy interference such as thick walls, metal siding, tall hills, and many trees will diminish the wireless range. The 1/4 mile long range Guardline driveway alarm model is available for longer range and heavy interference installations).
- BUILT TO LAST- Outdoor sensor is made with industrial grade PVC housing, rubberized weather resistant seal, and a sunshade. Wireless sensor can be installed anywhere and runs on (4) AA batteries for up to one year. Receiver is packed with features including LOUD & adjustable volume, battery backup, and a 12-volt relay to add wired external alarms.
- LIFETIME WARRANTY & AWESOME SUPPORT- Guardline Security is a Seattle-based small business that has been manufacturing security products since 1999. We are local guys who are driveway alarm geeks and we’re obsessed with building reliable, quality products. We offer friendly and knowledgeable USA based tech support that will help you both before and after your purchase.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Compare to similar items
This item Guardline Wireless Driveway Alarm- Top Rated Outdoor Weatherproof Motion Sensor & Detector- Best DIY Wifi Security Alert System- Stay Safe & Protect Home, Outside Property, Yard, Garage, Gate, Pool.
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Online Products Direct||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Fox Global Trading||Retail Tommy||Amazon.com|
|Item Dimensions||4 x 5.5 x 5.5 in||5.7 x 8.5 x 3.8 in||5.63 x 3.75 x 3.06 in||8.25 x 8 x 6.75 in||2.5 x 7 x 5.5 in||4.9 x 5.9 x 3.3 in|
WORRIED ABOUT SOMEONE ENTERING YOUR PROPERTY WITHOUT YOUR KNOWLEDGE?
The Guardline wireless driveway alarm alerts you the moment the outdoor sensor detects motion from a person, vehicle, or large animal.
Super simple to set up. Takes only a few minutes using our quick start guide. Easy do it yourself installation.
Set includes one sensor/one receiver. Expandable up to 16 sensors and unlimited receivers for complete coverage of your property.
Detects motion in up to 4 different zones, and up to 4 sensors per zone.
Sensor runs on (4) AA batteries for up to one year. Low battery indicator included.
Receiver can be plugged in using included AC adaptor or can run on (4) AAA batteries.
Sensor can detect motion up to 40 ft away.
Receiver includes a 12-volt relay to add wired external alarms, chimes, or bells.
Read about our customers' top-rated security and surveillance products on our review page: Security and Surveillance
Top customer reviews
False alarms? None. It WILL pick up the neighborhood cat, but it doesn't pick up the squirrels! And we have a lot of squirrels!
There has been a few times that I didn't hear it alert and there was someone at my door, but I could have just missed it as I have it in my office and I can't always hear it if I'm in the kitchen or at the other end of the house. That's OK though, because I bought it for when I'm working in my office and need to know if someone has pulled up.
The only annoying thing is when my kids' friends discovered it and kept waving their hands in front of it to "light it up" and there's been a few several minute spans where it goes off continuously because of this. Ugh.
Anyway- happy with this product, glad I chose it, and time will tell how the batteries hold up. This is a 2-week review and so far so good!
First, let me address the pros of the Guardline (as opposed to the Chamberlain). This device covers 4 zones and can have up to 12 sensors per zone. What makes the Guardline unique here is that there is a wide range (30 something) of "ring tones" or sounds that can be programmed into each zone. With each zone having a unique alert, I know where the intrusion is or which area of the property has movement. The Chamberlain has 4 zones as well, but the difference in the alert is 1, 2, 3, or 4 beeps from the control unit. If you miss the beep or mistake it for your microwave, then you are out of luck. It is quick and doesn't repeat. The Guardline plays a siren, melody, or the sound of your choice for several seconds and at a high volume. It is hard to mistake the tones or sounds for an appliance or from the television.
The downside to the Guardline is that it is made from much less sturdy material. The Chamberlain seems to be almost commercial or industrial quality as far as the housing for the unit and the general design. I am not entirely sure that either would be thoroughly weatherproof, but I would not take the chance with the Guardline. I built a small cedar box to house my sensor to protect it from the elements. Now I am going to build birdhouses from the same cedar pickets to detract from the motion sensor. This brings to mind a complaint I have about both brands. The Guardline flashes a red light at the sensor when it is triggered. The Chamberlain flashes green. Not very discreet if you ask me. If the sensor is picking up movement t, whatever is moving can see the red or green light.
Both units have user programmable options that are made with simple dip switches. The directions for each are simple and neither takes a rocket surgeon to operate or program.
Another feature both designs share is that the cover has to be removed from the sensor by remove of four screws to change the batteries. Not the end of the world, but if you drop the little screws in the grass while changing the batteries, you might be inclined to kick the sensor plum off of the post.
I've only had my Guardline installed for a few days so it is too early to tell just how I will feel about it in the long run. Here's a hint, turn down the sensitivity if there are cats and other small animals around. They will keep you hopping if you don't.