Guaren us 50-Pieces Float & Squeak Mini Rubber Duck Baby Bath Ducky Sound Shower Toys for Kids
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25.00 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99 . (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Rubber duck baby bath toy. These rubber ducks are a party favor favorite, the perfect item to have at your baby shower, or any fun themed event.
- Squeak & Fun - These cute duckies will squeak when you squeeze them. Easy-to-grasp size and shape, and safe for for all children. Bath Time Joy - Kids just love to play with them in the bathtub!
- These duckies will float upright in the bath. Bring a Great Bath Time with Your Little Ones!
- Safety Material - Made by safe rubber, contains no lead, mercury, phthalates or anything toxic. Your little ones are protected!
- Package - 50 pieces yellow rubber duckies per pack. Perfect for kids bathtubs, birthday party favors & baby showers.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
More items to explore
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Great bath toy, you can let your baby in the bath while enjoying the fun of the game, so the bath becomes happy!
Package Includes: 50 Pieces Mini Rubber Ducks
Each Ducky Measure: 1.57'' x 1.38'' (Bottom L x H)
-Use it for the first time, please wipe it with a wet cloth to remove any dirt or left the rubber toy to soak.
-There is a trumpet at the bottom of the duck, which the children may pull out of curiosity.Please let the younger children play under the supervision of their parents.
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Yes, for college. He had an empty drawer in his dorm and wanted to fill it with something funny. So, he filled it with these.
I find them everywhere on the campus. They seem to hold up to all weather and I’m pretty sure there’s one on top of a light pole somewhere.
Excellent use for 50 rubber ducks. I’m sure he will buy these again.
I will be buying more.
I never thought this is what being an adult was gonna be like. But here we are.