- Paperback: 258 pages
- Publisher: CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform (April 30, 2012)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1475276427
- ISBN-13: 978-1475276428
- Product Dimensions: 6.1 x 0.6 x 9.2 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 5.0 out of 5 stars See all reviews (6 customer reviews)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #2,374,225 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Guban Paperback – April 30, 2012
|New from||Used from|
See the Best Books of 2017 So Far
Looking for something great to read? Browse our editors' picks for the best books of the year so far in fiction, nonfiction, mysteries, children's books, and much more.
Customers who bought this item also bought
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
Top Customer Reviews
Through Guban, one is not only able to understand the makings of another society (one entrenched in loyalty to one's family and clan) but also comprehend the manifestations of this on the Cold-War era modern state.
But, in the end, one realizes that though Tusmo, Beheyeah, Hoagsaday, and even Ali Deray may seem like foreign characters in a different world, their needs, wants, desires, problems, and complications are common to us all, and part and parcel of what makes us human.