We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Watch featuring G-shape case and mother-of-pearl dial with three diamond hour markers
- 24 mm gold-tone case with anti-reflective sapphire dial window
- Swiss quartz movement with analog display
- Gold-tone link bracelet with single-locking foldover clasp
- Water resistant to 30 m (99 ft): In general, withstands splashes or brief immersion in water, but not suitable for swimming.
The Gucci Watch Store at Amazon
Explore timepieces from one of the world's leading luxury brands in the Gucci watch store.
The G-Gucci Timepiece Collection
The G-Gucci timepiece is one of the most iconic models designed by Creative Director Frida Giannini. As announced in its title, it presents one of Gucci’s most iconic identifiers on its bezel: the famed ‘G’. A woman’s sophisticated and elegant classic, the G-Gucci has been made in two versions, a smaller (24mm) and medium (32mm), for a more elegant or modern look. All versions are in polished steel treated or not in colored PVD. Some models are made precious by an attractive mother-of-pearl dial, or by three diamonds at 6, 9, and 12 o’clock, adding a special touch to stylish days or evenings.
G-Gucci and Gucci Icons
First introduced in the late ‘60s, the famous Gucci ‘G’ quickly became a worldwide sensation, representing the initials of the House founder, Guccio Gucci. By the 70s, the ‘G’ icon had found a significant relevance within the world of Gucci Timepieces and Jewelry, offering a vast range of products featuring this motif, whether interlocked or not. Along with the G-shaped bezel, the G-Gucci collection presents other Gucci Timepiece icons, such as the ‘Swiss Made’ stamp at 6 o’clock, and the Gucci logo at 12 o’clock and on the crown. Minimal indexes or three diamonds at 6, 9, and 12 o’clock, and tapered hands complete the modern and elegant look of this Gucci Timepiece.
The G-Gucci PVD Collection
This G-Gucci timepiece collection comes in black, pink, and yellow gold PVD. Except for the black version available only in the smaller size, the collection is available in two sizes: small (24mm) and medium (32mm). As for all versions of this collection, the distinctive bezel on the square-shaped case takes the form of a discreet Gucci ‘G’. The yellow-gold PVD variant features a brown sun-brushed dial with slim line indexes; the pink-gold PVD version has a black sun-brushed dial with a more minimalist aesthetic and three diamonds at 12, 6 and 9 o’clock. A yellow-gold PVD variant with a mother of pearl dial and three diamonds completes the collection, along with the total black model. As with the G-Gucci case, the watch bracelets are worked in stainless steel covered in a colored PVD treatment. The G-Gucci timepiece is a sophisticated watch that will add a fashionable touch of style to your day and evening attire.
• Case: Colored PVD treatment; 24mm
• Dial: White mother of pearl
• Bracelet/Strap/Band: Yellow gold tone PVD with jewelry clasp
• Crystal: Scratch-resistant sapphire crystal with anti-reflective coating
• Movement: Swiss-made Ronda quartz
• Water-resistance: 3 ATM (100 feet / 30 meters)
An iconic Italian fashion trendsetter, the House of Gucci - better known just as Gucci - is renowned for its tradition of luxury and constant quest for style and quality. It was founded in 1921 by Guccio Gucci when he opened a leather goods company and small luggage store in his home of Florence, Italy. Within a few years, the Gucci label attracted a sophisticated international clientele who sought out its equestrian-inspired collection of bags, trunks, gloves, shoes, and belts. By the 1960s, Gucci products became icons when worn by such fashion icons as Jackie Kennedy (who carried a shoulder bag that today takes her name, Jackie O), Liz Taylor, and Grace Kelly. Artistically combining the elegance of Italian design with the precision of Swiss horological craftsmanship, every Gucci timepiece represents watchmaking at its finest. From the inception of the watch to the finished piece, Gucci demands commitment to the highest standards, attention to detail, and exacting quality control. Today's Gucci watches are made of the most durable materials, while design is focused on modernity - combining classic watch styles with contemporary lines and flourishes in order to make a mark of this time for years to come.
- Product Dimensions: 5.3 x 4.8 x 4.7 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.2 pounds
- ASIN: B008B0K70Y
- Item model number: YA125513
- Date first available at Amazon.com: July 26, 2012
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review: