Guerrilla Packs 70L Asalto Internal Frame Hiking Camping Travel Backpack (Blue\Gray)
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Guerrilla Packs internal frame Adventure Pack. Supports H20 hydration system (camelback), - Waterproof multi compartment storage inside, - Sleeping bag / wet clothes pocket - Pack is waterproof, Padded digital camera pocket
- Built by backpackers for backpackers. GP produces the highest quality products supported by the best customer service in the industry. Passport pocket, - Water bottle holder; Built in compass and thermometer, Padded cell phone compartment
- Features: - Aluminum internal frame, - Fully adjustable shoulder strap placements, - Fully adjustable straps & hip strap!, - Fully adjustable EVERYTHING!, -Padded laptop compartment
- Intended uses: - Extended travel trips, - European backpack trips, - Extended outdoor adventures, - Climbing Mount Everest in world record time, - Long weekend trips, Anyone visiting a foreign country for longer than 3 days should have this backpack
- Is this pack designed for a Man or Woman?, - BOTH!, - This bag was specifically designed to be fully adjustable to fit pretty much all body types, - Unless you're Yao Ming or Danny DeVito, this pack will fit you! - Months abroad in a foreign country
Customers Also Shopped For
Top Customer Reviews
Needless to say I will be returning this and looking into Osprey gear. Bummed out I am.
The WORST part about this pack is the terrible quality of the plastic they used. After arriving at base camp with my pack full, everyone ready to go, I click on my main hip strap, take 5 steps, and the buckle clicks open. It turns out that the plastic was flimsy and the buckle teeth were too small, so once you tighten the full pack to your hips, the buckle teeth just slide right back through the opening and it won't lock no matter how hard you try. Not a good place for a company to skimp on materials, since this is the main buckle! Luckily, I brought some extra lash straps that I fed through the buckle attachments to cinch the hip strap together, otherwise the entire trip would have been cancelled for me. It was a giant process every time I had to take the pack off. The only good thing about this pack was that it came with a waterproof shell, which came in handy.
The pack was so destabilizing that by the end of the trip I had knee problems and couldn't walk, which I have never had before. I promptly returned this pack (thanks, Amazon returns) and bought a Kelty instead.
Bottom line: This pack is awkward, destabilizing, and broke at the beginning of the first use. If you're thinking about it, don't.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Bought this as a gift for my daughter who was traveling to Hawaii. She really liked all the pockets for stashing things but after loaded it was heavy. Read morePublished on February 26, 2014 by Barbara Lawrence
I bought this pack for my son for Christmas and he just used it for the first time to hike up Jacinto and when he got home, the strap was ripped, the seams were coming apart. Read morePublished on February 20, 2014 by cmr
We were very please with the quality and attention to detail as well as how light it was. Great product at a great price.Published on January 15, 2014 by Erik Halvorssen
What makes these guerrilla packs? Blue, orange, and red aren't really the colors favored by the guerrillas I've known. Read morePublished on December 14, 2012 by G. Spence