- Paperback: 174 pages
- Publisher: Magnificent Milestones, Inc. (January 2, 2010)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1933819480
- ISBN-13: 978-1933819488
- Product Dimensions: 8 x 0.4 x 10 inches
- Shipping Weight: 12.6 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #5,217,925 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Guerrilla Tactics for the GRE: Secrets and Strategies the Test Writers Don't Want You to Know
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
All Books, All the Time
Read author interviews, book reviews, editors picks, and more at the Amazon Book Review. Read it now
About the Author
After receiving her Ph.D. in 1987 from Kansas State University, Dr. Nolan conducted research for several years in academia and industry. Since 1997, she has been the President and CEO of Ivy League Admission, a premier admission service for top U.S. schools.
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|