Shop Auto Winter Products Salon Beauty Best Books of the Year Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Listen for a chance to win PCB for Musical Instruments $24.99 for a limited time only Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video  Echo Dot Black Friday Deals Week: Fire tablets starting at $29.99. Limited-time offer. $30 off Kindle Paperwhite Just Dance 2018 Shop Now HTL17_gno

Guess How Much I Love You
Format: Board book|Change

on August 2, 2016
Such a sweet children's book. I bought it for my dear friend when she became a grandmother, after much experience with my own 4 grandchildren loving it. Highly recommended.
on November 3, 2016
This was a gift for my 2 yr old, she watches all of the episodes and loves everything nutbear (that's what she calls it. Lol!) We read the books to her constantly.
on March 17, 2013
I ordered this book for my one-year old granddaughter. She loves it and asks for it over and over. It is a sweet, well written children's book. It reinforces the unconditional love her parents, grandparents, and other family members have for her. I think this is very important for all children to hear as often as possible. and this book helps do that. I have given it to my other grandchildren when they were very small and they also responded well to it. It keeps the child's interest while imparting an important message.
on December 18, 2011
This is a great product for any busy mom. It's super cute, and so easy to use. When a milestone happens, you just put in a sticker on the calendar. I find that I can actually remember to do this, even when I don't have time to write down a bunch of stuff in his baby book. I would recommend using this in conjunction with a baby book, that way you can write down more details later- and the calendar helps you keep track of and remember specific dates and firsts. The only gripe I have with it is that it should include a duplicate set of month stickers- it's a 13 month calendar so that you can mark his first birthday- but you only have one set of months so the 13 month you have to write it in on top of the "Place Sticker Here". Minor annoyance for an otherwise great product.
on March 29, 2013
I love the notion of a parent and child verbally expressing how much they love each other. My mom and I used to do this when I was a kid. However, unlike the book, my mom didn't one-up my expression of my love for her indicating that she loved me more than I loved her. We were just both trying to find creative ways to express what loving someone a lot looks like. I wish this book was more along those lines but I do enjoy it anyway.
on September 19, 2017
I used this for a baby shower guest book for a shower I threw and it was perfect! It's a good size and super pretty! So glad I went with this Edition!
on August 30, 2014
I purchased this for my husband to read to our daughter because it seems as if the characters are father and child. It's a quick and easy read and a sweet story. My family has adopted the themes in the book. Every time we say "I love you", you are asked how much and the reply is followed by (our arms stretched high and wide) "this much".
I hope to pass this book and tradition to my grandchildren.
on July 18, 2016
This book is so beautiful, and is our go-to bedtime story book for our 4 month old, along with Goodnight Moon. Something about the cadence of the language seems to make her drift off to sleep every time I read it, and the story is lovely. I can;t wait until she can understand the meaning a bit more!
on November 26, 2016
This is an adorable book. I purchased it as a set along with the matching stuffed animal, to give as a gift for a friend's baby shower. I'm planning on purchasing both items again for another friend's new baby.
on April 23, 2015
My daughter and I love this book! She is already six, but we will keep this in her library for years to go. I always tell my daughter "I love you to the moon and back" and found a necklace, also on Amazon, with that phrase. I got the idea from another poster to purchase this book with it and it tied in perfectly. I gave them both to her for valentines day.