- Save 7% each on Qualifying items offered by LuvVinylRecords and 300Languages when you purchase 1 or more. Enter code 97ZNT6KR at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Guess Who's Back?
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Top Customer Reviews
1. Killa Tape Intro - Great intro track for the album. 50 comes out hungry and lays out some great rhymes over a nice beat. Basically, just introducing himself. "I walk around with a big fo-fo. You front on me I'm gone get at you dawg. I be right at your crib, right at your door." 9/10
2. Rotten Apple - Great song. Good beat with 50 flowing with the best on this track. "I'm on parole, I used to be on probation. I wave my gun I get full cooporation." 10/10
3. Skit/Drop - Just a skit to start the next song. Pointless.
4. That's What's Up - Pretty good song and the only one featuring G-Unit (Banks and Yayo). An OK beat also. "They say 'God bless the child that could hold his own'. You pay cops to hold you down, I just hold the chrome." 7/10
5. U Not Like Me - Good song that's on "Get Rich" with 50 just rhyming about what people do that make them not like him. "I don't smile a lot, cause ain't nothin' pretty. Got a purple heart for war, and I ain't never left the City." 8/10
6. 50 Bars - Really great song with a dark beat and some great lyrics from 50 who sounds really raw and hungry on here.Read more ›
2- Rotten apple
4- That's what's up
5- U not like me
6- 50 bars
7- life's on the line
9- be a gentleman
13 - corner bodega
14- ghetto quran
15- as the world turns
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I had this CD before and lost it,lucky for me Caiman had an imported one.
Caiman is a great seller by the way.
i'm sad that they leave so many retards helpless in this world, who are confused so much about what good music is. Read morePublished on January 15, 2007
This album is so great. Classic 50 Cent material with his G-unit group. If you don't have it you should get it. I have the complete 18 track album for a real cheap price. Read morePublished on November 9, 2006 by Tiffany Booth
This is by far 50's best lyrical content. Mostly due it being before he sold out. Now he is just another faceless name in the crowd of materialistic rappers. Read morePublished on August 3, 2006 by TurboTymer
50 Cent is an off the chart amazing rapper. He can do anything and make is sound good, either if its the beats, freestyles, or his rhymes, this cat is one of the best ever already. Read morePublished on April 16, 2006 by Mike
This album is an underground classic. Every song right here is gangsta they're all tight. GGGG-Unit
Killa Tape Intro
U not like me... Read more
This proves that it was stuipd for columbia to drop 50.
1) Killa Tape Intro 9/10
2) Rotten Apple 10/10
3) Skit/Drop 3/10
4) Thats Whats... Read more
1)Killa Tape Intro- A Great Start Off For The Album 9/10
2) Rotten Apple- A Good Song About New York 9/10
3)Skit/Drop- A Skit Intrdoucing The Next Song Which... Read more
50'S MADE A STEP IN THE WRONG DIRECTION AFTER THIS ALBUM!!!
IT SUCKS SO BAD, BUT THERE'S ONLY ABOUT SIX OUT OF 18 THAT I FIND GOOD!! Read more