- Paperback: 352 pages
- Publisher: University of Pennsylvania Press (May 18, 2001)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0812217713
- ISBN-13: 978-0812217711
- Product Dimensions: 5.5 x 0.8 x 9.5 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.1 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 20 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #120,906 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
A Guide to the Artifacts of Colonial America
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
The Amazon Book Review
Author interviews, book reviews, editors picks, and more. Read it now
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
"An invaluable compendium of information on identifying and dating objects commonly recovered from Anglo-American sites predating 1800."—Archaeology Magazine
About the Author
Ivor Noel Hume is the former Chief Archaeologist and Director of the Department of Archaeology at Colonial Williamsburg. He is a founding fellow of the American Society of Historical Archaeology. In 1993 he was made O.B.E. for service to British cultural interests in Virginia.