- File Size: 1381 KB
- Print Length: 118 pages
- Page Numbers Source ISBN: 1530827809
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
- Publisher: Denise Perkins, CEBS; 1 edition (February 12, 2016)
- Publication Date: February 12, 2016
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B01BPZQSKE
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Not Enabled
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #356,671 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
|Print List Price:||$8.99|
Save $5.00 (56%)
The Guide To Becoming An Employee Benefits Know It All Kindle Edition
|Length: 118 pages||Word Wise: Enabled||Enhanced Typesetting: Enabled|
|Page Flip: Enabled||
Matchbook Price: $1.99
For thousands of qualifying books, your past, present, and future print-edition purchases now lets you buy the Kindle edition for $2.99 or less. (Textbooks available for $9.99 or less.)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
Good information, but very general in nature and mostly concepts and information you would ordinarily learn "on the job" in an employee benefits assignment.
I would have preferred case studies, guidelines, the "back story", and other insights that most of us might miss while we were performing our day to day responsibilities in a benefits position.
I was looking for something that would give me a competitive advantage, a significant value add. Maybe I don't know it when I see it.
The outline for starting the path as a benefits expert is in the book. Being legally compliant, fiscally responsible for the organization, and an employee advocate is not an easy task for one person. Guides like this are refreshing and necessary to advance the profession of Benefits experts.
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Business & Money > Human Resources > Human Resources & Personnel Management
- Books > Health, Fitness & Dieting
- Books > Reference
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Business & Money > Industries > Human Resources & Personnel Management
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Nonfiction
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Reference