- Series: Guide Book of United States Coins
- Hardcover: 432 pages
- Publisher: Whitman Publishing; 64 edition (April 1, 2010)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0794831486
- ISBN-13: 978-0794831486
- Product Dimensions: 1 x 5.2 x 7.8 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.2 pounds
- Average Customer Review: 4.7 out of 5 stars See all reviews (89 customer reviews)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #561,659 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
A Guide Book of United States Coins 2011: The Official Red Book Hardcover – April 1, 2010
Best Books of the Year So Far in fiction, nonfiction, mysteries, children's books, and much more.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
The only issue with the Red Book is the annual nature. Unfortunately, most pricing is already obsolete due to a fast moving precious metals market. Overall however, the Red Book is definitely the best resource on the market for overall numismatic information.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Great little book. The spiral binding makes it so easy to work with it spoils you.Published 17 months ago by jerintexas