- Series: American Nurses Association
- Paperback: 176 pages
- Publisher: American Nurses Association; 1 edition (March 1, 2008)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1558102582
- ISBN-13: 978-1558102583
- Product Dimensions: 9.8 x 6.9 x 0.6 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 4.2 out of 5 stars See all reviews (39 customer reviews)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #329,579 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Guide to the Code of Ethics for Nurses: Interpretation and Application (American Nurses Association) 1st Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
NCLEX resources sponsored by Lippincott. See more
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
2008: by Marsha D. M. Fowler- This book guides nurses in understanding the specific implications of the ANA Code.
Browse award-winning titles. See more
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?